Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

UPDATED

wow~ long time din update my blog liao huh~ haha~ playing 'shi zhong you xi'~!

first of all~ pic update~!

my 'quan jia fu'~ hehe~ too bad no ash ash~! this taken on my cousin's wedding dinner~ my dad so yandao sia, ma chiam those biz man~ haha~


1st: mum and dad, 2nd: mi and dad, 3rd: sis and dad, 4th: mi and cousin, 5th: uncle's dog, rocky, very fat and firece, a pit bull terrier, last: ash ash, with a longer fur~! haha

these days slacking at home~ hmmm... wat else... last fri went to godma hse, saw xiao mao didi, haha~ a little boy my godma look after one, she's a baby siter~ alot of movies to catch leh recently, but alway end up watching nth~ hai~

last sun mit up wif mich~ had a long gd chat i might say... decide to forget abt the past... and realize actually i shouldn't believe wat 'someone' say, jus protect myself in e future~ like this life will be better~!

jus browse some blog of my fren... mum hong, dun worry too much abt ur illness k~ nth will happen one lah~ jus stay happy and relax~!

tricia, hack care tat stupid middle age lao cha bo lah~ haha~ stay cool k~ take care... e more e merrier~! haha~!

No comments: