Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm Diagnosed With Mo-Mo Addiction

a pic blog today, b4 trina bomb me... and ya, i diagnosed wif momo addiction... i'm addicted to momo liao... siao! and ya, met alot of new fren recently... really cool, but no doubt, i'm still as ice lady... haha~ ok... shall touch on my bz week... wat i did huh... ok~ my steamboat, which i aready mentioned abt... and here's the pic :


Our TOM YUM Steamboat...

The Crazy 4!


Cooking Munhong in process~


Advertisement for red label drinks?!


The dinner~


Wat munhong and timmy doing?!!! OMG! tat's gross! haha~

My MoMo nite on wed... get to mit Ailin, trina's fren... and sad to say, i'm the oldest among all... OMG! wo lao le....

tat's momo's ladies, ya... all gers are the same... haha~

get it when i say LADIES night, its for ladies... and here, trina, ailin and me~ i look old! haha~

mi and trina~

mi and ailin

trina and ailin~

the attitude~

mirror image!
wed @ momo... hmmm... ya, ice lady is as cold... but trina hook on an ang mo... hehe
sat is a better one yet dangerous... got a no. of incident happen... met sheron there... cool~ and imagine, sheron is my sis's fren... haha... and ya, her pri sch best fren i shall say... everyone is a grown up now... no more playground mit up k! and ya, maybe i curse her, she's drunk for her very 1st time... and this the very 1st time she mit mi in club... haha~ cool~
and get to see Jerry, nice chap! funny, but too bad, din really spend much time wif him, cos i'm quite bz... been running ard... and went to look for trina's ang mo fren, dun noe how to spell his name~ haha~ anyway, a bz nite... and a scary yet adventure nite, only trina and me noe~ haha~

went over to ah shu's chalet... yeah... my dearest ah shu bday leh! she still love me as much... and ya i love her too... and ya, went to her fren's pub on thurs... cool sia... this few days is like heaven club club club, pub pub pub... maddness~ and ya, my voice hav not recover... not enough slp... go club, go pub, go chalet, play mahjong... alamak! dun if its hell or heaven... but i seriously enjoy every single seconds... haven't been doing such crazy things liao...

life is so great wif my trina and shumei lor...if trina were to go back to aust... hai~ i dun noe how i gonna handle my momo addiction lor~ go clubbing alone?! alamak! maybe i'll be crazy till tat extend~ i'll miss trina so so much... my dustbin sister~! haha~

some random pic...

Trina bitchy face when we saw 2 yandao at PS mac~ haha~

The fireworks on new yr nite... taken @ marina south

The bitchy Dustbin Sista! hehe~ **muack**