Nuffnang

Friday, May 02, 2008

Allergy....

i jus realized that i have this allergy.... when this particular thing hit me, i'll feel so fucking disgusted that i wanna throw up... it will make my blood boils and make me start cursing... U suffer from this too? i believe my fellow mates are... cos they felt the same way....

i'm allegy to 'thick-skin' ppl... ya noe... those who are ugly yet thot they are pretty... 丑人多做怪...

i believe they are born with this illness... illusion... they will have this illusion that they are very pretty, ma chiam nicole kidman or J.Lo... can't they go consult the doctor and take some medication to curb this life-threatening illness... wondering y is it life threatening..? well, we are the life that been threaten! u noe disgusting picture can be harmful to human well being?? OMG! be more considerate... i feel that i'll die young... cos alot of disgusting beings ard me and try to hunt me with their look... OH GOD!

Its kinda contradicting in a way, cos... i so wanna ask them for their giant poster.., better still if it's full body... cos ya noe... i stay in old HDB flats... at the back of my flat lay the river of kallang... its was said to be haunted... i jus need their giant photo to scare away all evils... my Dearest, can u give me a few pc of '护身符'...

Symptoms tell u that u are a victim of the tragedy:
  • When u happens to view some pic of a particular person, u start qns urself 'Is she/he really a human being?'

  • When see such the picture, u loss ur appetite and the doctor said u are fine!

  • when u see the pic, U begin to bite ur finger hard, hoping that its jus another nite-mare... (however it seems to be a stubborn one, it refuse to go!)

  • u begin to ask ard if anyone have the same feeling as u do...

  • u will begin to avoid everything that remind u of her/him... i.e. u stop eating pork out of sudden, or immediately u turn to 7-up when u see her holding a can of coca-cola!


  • Come on ppl... share ur thots wif me, if u are one of the victims... stand wif me and we shall fight these monsters....

    **support hoegarden**

    ROY! dun keep luffing k! its obvious k....