Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

friends...

jus another random blog...

ya... jus saw my dustbin mei's entry... and i realize i got wonderful ppl ard me... thou' i seems to have more guy frens den gers... mainly due to many reasons....

1. i hate the sensitivity of women
2. i hate the needs of taking care of weak gers
3. i hate the gentle princess gers
4. i hate it when they can fake like jus so natural
5. i hate it when they feel so ultimate sucky when u flirt and they start gossiping behind u...
6. i hate it when they ger jealous easily
7. i hate it when they are so closed minded
8. i hate it when they comment abt ur life and the way u live it...

and well.... at this moment.... after my SOCIETY TRAINING... haa... my darlings, i'm jus getting happier, more confidence, more sociable, more open up, more open minded, more bitchy... i believe women will jus HATE me... opps =X
I dun mean to...

i always tell ppl ard me... i got more guy frens... its either guy or gay.... but i dun hav much ger fren... i can use jus my hands to calculate my true ger frens... name it:

Trina, Shumei... who else... hmmm... i still recalling....
and my 2nd class of ladies are my Ju, belle, pei, Tricia, ... who else...??

but my true gers is jus so excellent who can jus take over like 100 true gers tat others have...
u name it, u hav it... someone who noe u so well, who dun even hav to ask, and they noe ur ans... someone who take care of u even if u appear to be strong... someone who nv forget u when she might be jus so far away... someone who not afraid of showing her bf to u... the trust... the love, the care... ya noe... i'll say i'm content wif wat i hav... thou' my gers are either bz or far away... but they will be there somewhere still thinking abt me... and i noe...

glad for the change i realize in myself... ppl might jus HATES me...thinking jus another bitch, another slut, another fren snatcher... but i dun do those on purpose... i jus wanna be open up to everyone, able to speak and jus say wat i wan... let ppl noe abt the true me and not think other wise of me... ppl who r really to share and not jus make unpleasant rubbish feedbacks....
I'm not a booster, i jus wanna voice out wat i see, how i feel... so ppl who are lack of confidence are a absolute NO to me... their lack of confidence make them lose faith in themselves and dislike jus any better gers ard them...

oh btw... am sick... so i dun noe wat the fuck i'm toking abt.... jus rubbish thru out... *yawn* i'm getting abit drowsy... OMG... someone jus hold me... well... i see trina and shumei... wahahhaa~ illusions after i took the medi??!! Oh Gosh... it sound so..... haha~