Nuffnang

Sunday, July 19, 2009

To be a better me

Back from my ABC course, Awareness Before Change.

Wat can i say? this cos is one of the best course i ever attend... nah! its not abt selling techniques and skills... its abt how to be a better me, suitable for everyone, even those who ain't financial adviser...

It taught me abt realizing my bad pt... cherish the ppl ard me especially my mum and dad, my family... thru' meditation, visualization, we r ask to do a reflection on our actions all these while... den we share our experience, share our life story... those tat are truely from the bottom of our hearts...

Shall not touch further on the course tat i went thru, jus wanna share the gd things tat i did since the day i came back.
Yesterday, i did a 'confrontation' wif my mum... i told her abt my dream of wanting to give them a better life, my wish to contribute the the family before its too late... i am aware of my bad temper and had been throwing tantrums at them and am sorry abt that... i'm changing, i promise tat i will change into a better person. sorry for making her upset, i love her and thank u for all wat she hav done... thou' i cried while saying all these, but when i see mum's tears, i noe tat all wat i hav said is worth of, i will do my best to improve myself and serve my duty as a daughter. now my relationship wif my family had improve and nth can be compare wif them nor replace them... i love my family... and i wan to make my house a better place to live in...

I learn abt making earth a better place for everyone, by being happy... when i'm happy, ppl ard will be happy too... dun fight anger wif anger, means when ppl try to make u angry, u dun respond wif anger... but respond the opposite, just be happy and tell the angry man to relax and stay cool... u will make his day... really... try it...

Just a few verse to share wif everyone:

  • For thing to change, i must change 1st.

  • Success is a mind game, nothing more, nothing less.

  • When there is love, nothing is too much trouble and there will always be time.


  • Guys, so let make earth a better world, stay positive and happy ya~ ;)