Nuffnang

Friday, January 27, 2012

Goodness me... Its rotten...

Oh gosh! when I login to blogger, I smell a stink.. its my blog page got rotten! Oh gosh.. its have been left in the open space for far too long... no updates.. no nothing... (even my body had went out of shape, how can my blog page stay fresh without updated?!)

My Cbox been flood by nonsense people...

Life have been rather down to earth these days... not as youthful as b4, not as adventurous, not as energetic... no more late night clubbings... just enjoying the simplest bliss with my love and my family... Things have changed, age had took control over me... skin are aging, fine lines are appearing, Fats are hard to be shaken off, tummy getting bloated... Zzz...

Still, DeSoLoGy will still works.. It born within, just react naturally.. non-stop analysing human behaviour... making a sense out of everything, every reaction of individuals... trying to understand people, trying to understand the logic behind each action or rather the mindset.. but afterall it mine and my own analysis... take it or leave it, its totally up to you...
By understanding, I try to improve myself.. but no one is perfect... There is still a part of me who is been jealousy, envious over some others life...being Ignorant and arrogant... Still trying to stay in my own comfort zone... however... I'll share every little thing, every little thots.. and yup.. I'll have to probably keep this fresh!

*Stay Tune*