Nuffnang

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Diet kick start (Day 1)

Finally I find the determination to kick start my diet... hopefully I can succeed and stay on with it... it gonna be a forever thing... what to do when you're born big boned and easily gain weight... dieting perphap is the best solution to weight management, which I totally agree to it.

I truly believe that exercise, body workout is a way to keep fit, to tone but never a way for slimming. You can't eat as much and workout to lose weight. Diet always play a very important part. A absolute No No to clash diet which I did during my younger times (19 yrs old) , medication is another No No, cos my body is not responding to it anymore, not to mention those on the shelf items, my body don't even respond to reductil anymore. And medication makes tummy! my tummy is bigger than before. Dieting is still the best.

So how to diet? meal replacement! Cos I hate those strict diet, what beet roots, peas, rubbish, I hate it to the core! it make me puke. And dieting is not about starving yourself. So i go for meal replacement. I try cambridge diet, totally hate that chocolate flavour shit! its awful, same goes to Xando! so far LFI works for me... but the cost is driving me crazy! and they don't have variety of flavours... Zzz... it bored me after months... So I go for herbalife... I havent get to see the result as I just started today - full swing... But no doubt I have had almost 3 bottle of F1 shakes (I didn't follow the rules... so...) I got tired over vanilla flavour and I start taking chocolate one which go perfectly with strawberry yogurt drink (you will be surprise with the wonderful taste)... Recently I manage to get hold of Cookie & Cream flavour (US version), its fantastic! The cookie bits add abit of crunch to the shakes and with just plain ice water, its good enough. A much heavier flavour, blend it with HL milk, its perfect!

Got my research from http://myh3rbalif3.blogspot.com/ which serve a very good guide for my new diet. Do check out the blog, welly written except that there's bits of malay words here and there which I don't understand. Go get this free app from "MyFitnessPal", its a calories tracker which aids in my diet.

Everything start off well... but calories intake is too low, gonna improve it tomorrow. Hopefully the result will show as planned. I'll continue to work hard and stay focus So am able to wear beautiful wedding grown, take nude wedding studio shots and my love will be able to carry me up like a baby ("princess-carry")...

Princess Carry