Nuffnang

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Ultimate move to Ketosis: FAT FAST

Have been feeling so depress over my keto diet recently, As I had not shed any weight, not about to go into deep ketosis ever since I got kick out since 2 weeks ago. I feel tired, I feel fat...
It seems like everything can affect keto-adapting, too much whey, too much protein, casein sensitive, carb sensitive.

Fat Fast
Almost at the verge of giving up on Ketogenic, going back to the calorie deficit meal replacement shake. I did my last research and I found fat fasting! Basically to eat only fat, or rather 90% of calories from fat, with only 1000 Cal a day. So yesterday I only took my 0 Cal BCAA, coconut oil, butter and Philadelphia cream cheese. and TaDang! Am back to Ketosis! Like finally! Shall continue myself in ketosis and achieve keto-adaption! KamBaTeh!