Nuffnang

Saturday, March 20, 2004

new song for my blog

the title is 'scare' by sun yanzi~ can't actually put the chinese lyrics up here~ but u can get them @ scare by sun yanzi

A new song for my blog~ dun worry~ i put this song for the sake tat i wan a nice and soothing song, not becos someone dump mi or wat~ haha~ its quite meaningful~ jus love it~ if u had noticed, actually my scroll text is also the lyric of this song, but i translate them to eng~ wahaha~ a bit weird lah~ cos my eng very lousy~ ah yah... can understand can liao, dun expect much ok~

Feeling better today after a slp~ wow~ i slp till 1pm den wake up, very pig hor~ gotta do my project and stuff liao... later in the nite maybe going for movie, eye2... yeah~ so must hurry up, finish all my stuffs first~ hee~ haven't eat anything yet~ gonna go cook sumthing for myself liao~ k lah, shall stop here~