Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I Found BLING BLING 2

yeah yeah~ finally, i found someone who bought bling bling 2.... haha~ last week i'm still struggling whether to buy the disc anot sia~ haha~ yeah... fendy hav it, borrowed frm him liao sia~ happy!!! can save $$ liao~ update update... hav not been swimming lately... uh-hm, tat's not rite!!! no choice also, cos its always raining, and of some personal reason~ hehe~ so din go... OH NO!!! tat's seriously not rite~!!! hav to get going, tml MUST MUST MUST go swimming~!!! yesterday went to do some shopping on my own~ not to mention how much i had spend~ anyway, its alot!!! OMG~!!! jus find myself hard to control my spending!!! went for this facial, cost mi alot $$ sia~ dun noe wat happening to mi... hai~ ok~ now my face was like... hai~ alot of scars sia, cos they actually help mi to clear my black head (which is damn damn painful) and pick up my dead skin (or watever) ... ok... ya... my face is whiten, tighten but my DARK EYE CIRCLES are still there~!!!! sob sob~ remind myself again and again, not to scatch the scar (or watever left on my face)... still still very very upset abt my face condition~ Its HELL~!!! shall really take gd care of my skin~!!! slp early slp early, which means no stay up late which = no watching TV till late nite which also = no gng out till too late which = no clubbing = no ton~!!! OMG... i doubt i can make it~! haha... ok... get quite alot of commpliment frm those beauty consultants, nice features, a series of skin problem (dead skin, dark eye circle, fine line, dull tone, etc), gd make-up skills (matching colour tone on my face wif my body and neck) but still can't cover my dark circles, my dark circle is real real bad (after removing my make up), overall, very wasted (cos of bad face condition)... sob sob~ but they are all very frenly lah~ ok... not tat bad~!!!

today, wake up by a phone call frm ah koon... went down to PGP again! haha~ but today hairil and mul is not there~ hairil got to stay @ home and repaint his house and Mul, went hospital, his wife is giving birth!!! shock! happy for him too~ haha~ left koon, raffi and fendy~ again, stay there and bullshit!!! catch up wif those guys~ this stupid ah koon, took my this watever, tat i hang on my bag, a fish shaped thing, he need it to hang his bunch of keyss~!!! kns~ and of cos, he hav to treat mi dinner~!!! haha~ pass fendy his pic... haha~ and come across this sicko pic, becos of tat pic raffi get real angry wif shamsir~ haha~ recalling the incident, haha~ really make us laugh like mad sia!!! haha~ ya ya, borrow tat disc frm fendy, but can say tat actually we exchange, i took his cd and he claim tat he got no disc to listen while on his way home, so i pass my MD to him and took his CD walker + CD in it~! haha~!!! got to go down again this thur or fri to return him his CD walker and take back my MD... these few days keep on traveling to PGP sia~ haha~ den maybe, jus maybe fri or sat they gng geylang!!! @@ i mean geylang sirei... slack there till ard 8pm, den left wif ah koon, cos he taking taxi wat, so long bang mi lor~ haha~ my day is jus so simple, but happy...

hav to set myself a limit, finish all my design sketch by tml, den can rest on thur and enjoy on fri~ haha~ organising a mini gathering for mi, dewei, xiao mun and tim~!! requested by dewei!!! haha~ can u imagine, life can be amazing~ see... i get to noe xiao mun in TP, and noe tim through xiao mun and they get to noe dewei through mi~ haha~ den its like we can hav such great fun tog!!! another eg, my ex workplace, all come frm diff place, having diff background, diff race, frm student (which is mi), bachelor, daddy, pervert, joker, to uncle, we can all enjoy each other company and still missing the old days which we spend tog~! haha~ life can be amazing... we may not noe each other tat long, like those frm sec sch till now, but our relationship can be better or even stronger den THOSE that we get to noe longer~!!! JUS enjoy myself so much when wif these grps of ppl!!! a grp that can really throw all problematic money problem aside, sometimes u giving mi treat and sometimes i give back... i can say its the basic gif and take, but sometimes ppl jus simply can't understand~!!! haha~

ya~ and also, my buddy, jenna... a fren who din contact tat often but still having a strong bond... that's also wat make life amazing, we din contact each other tat much like others did, BUT we still regard each other as buddy~!!! looking forward for our coming gathering~!!! haha~ again... we will start to gossip... haha~ tat's wat we always do... haha~!!! a really trust-worthing fren... so so TOUCH!!!

copy frm msn:
*im highly EXPLOSIVE. don come near me* says:
sijia!!! happy birthday!


she actually RMB~!!! haha~ although its abit late, but i still feel so touch and happy~!!! haha~ 4th of Nov, last paper for jenna~ awaiting...!

No comments: