Nuffnang

Thursday, October 07, 2004

My Very Own BLOGGY

Change my blog skin again~ haha~ guess many ppl are saying : 'what!!! change again... very free hor' haha~ so wat's happening to mi these few days? been doing my SIP report~ ok... finish it since yesterday and had already hand it in~ *wipe off all my sweat* finally, done with my attachment thingy~ tot tat everything had come to a break... nah~ preparing myself for FYP~ AHHHHHHHH!!! driving mi crazy sia~ tat's surely not the worst one~ the worst is.... I'M BROKE!!! OMG~ jialat... so jialat... cos anyone jus help me.... really urgently need $$... guess i really got to take up one part time job liao, work for a mth or so... AHHHH~ wonder where i spend all my money on sia.... hai~ URGENTLY NEED MONEY!!! hai~ My fren out there dun blame mi for keep saying 'I GOT NO $$'~ jus bare wif mi huh~

these few days catch up wif quite a no. of my monkeys sia~ yesterday had a chat wif reffi and ah koon... ok, noe tat mul, raffi, ah koon, hairil and fendy are working for CPG, back to PGP~ but currently working shift work until everything settled down den back to office hr, guess in a mth time everything will back to 'normal'... maybe gng back to look for these guys~ raffi wanna help mi ask the manager whether they need any part time staff sia~ jus hope tat they need~! waiting for his GD news sia~ had a chat wif ah koon, haha~ really make mi laugh like hell sia~ i think i nv laugh like this since the day i left PGP till now... haha~ a real joker sia... Den called shamsir up, actually thinking of miting him one since i gng tampines area wat~ but he on urgent leave today~ forever... heard frm raffi tat on the 1st day of work he took urgent leave, monday MC and today UL again~ bth~ hai~ get to bullshit wif him alittle , complaining tat tampines is too far for him, etc... and noe wat~! hairil is wif him... today his off day~! hav a chat wif him too~ kns him!!! say tat i din gif him my no.~ kns! i din scold him for not saving my hp no. yet he scold mi for not gifing him~ kns sia~ haha... complaint to him abt the movie trip he promise mi... saying tat he's bz wif work, will call mi again for the movie trip~ haha... looking forward to all this watever makan, movie, gathering, trip~! haha... and of cos nv to forget, my ah beng!!! haha~ yeah... called fazli also... this guy here on MC~ poor boi, having cough, sound like as if he gng to die sia... ok~ everything workinf fine for him, except some little complaint abt the area been very dusty~! haha... this ah beng huh~ Lastly, hav a chat wif uncle sam... haha~ he gng australia on next fri sia... sad~ sad~

No comments: