Nuffnang

Friday, December 03, 2004

OUR 1ST SINGAPORE IDOL: TAUFIK BATISAH ! ! !

yeah~! TAUFIK HAD WON!!! YEAH~! i'm so freaking happy! haha~ guess wat?! i'm 1 of the silly audience tat fell into the media trap... I VOTE FOR TAUFIK... but jus one! thinking tat 50cent not a big amt, so jus sms one vote! btw~ taufik rox sia! can't forget how he sing the SI winner single, I DREAM! this song super nice lor! haha... so happy sia~ anyway, its kind of win-win situation... Taufik won, he got a BMG contract and gonna represent sg to take part in world idol... hai~ more powerful sia! den syl got a contract too... he gonna be in the aisan market, but i seriously think he can make it to the taiwan and so! wif his ROCK style, i believe he can... ok~ he's more to the chn side lah k! and ya, he can compose!!! haha~! maybe he will be the 2nd JJ... who noe rite?! haha... but its cool, i mean the final show! all 11 contestants are there~! and OMG!!! the final 2 wore white! ma chiam prince charming (bai ma wang zi)! cool~! now class 95 keep playing taufik's I DREAM... real nice~ awaiting for his coming album! haha... cool~! i also miss his belaia jiwa (the malay song he sang in asian pop competition)... his superstitious... his ultimate R&B is something i seriously admire, cos i noe i nv able to do that... haha... even if i do, it will also sound awful! haha... like so chicken screaming! haha... anyway its a super nice show! haha...

enough of SI thingy... guess wat? my com finally collasped! haha... he can't take it anymore! haha~ have to be beaten by mi everyday (hit it so hard while typing), forced to show vulgarities, bare my killing pig voice, gif mi a 'shoulder' to cry on and so... finally he go bersek! jus after the day i break down, it nv awake anymore! haha~! maybe scared by mi sia! haha... my sis unable to on it liao, it jus keep hanging at the window startup page! wahahaha.... bth sia! so magical, jus after the day i'm torn, it torn also! haha... see... we got gd relationship! haha... maybe it too sad to see my tears lah... haha~! anyway, it is send to the IT ICU(intensive care unit)... after it recover(backup 'my document'), i gonna brainwash (reformat) it... free it frm trouble~! wahahaha... hai~! so troublesome sia... becos of my dear computer go bersek, my whole family go mad! my house atmosphere is ma chiam WORLD WAR 1+2 tog!!! scary sia! haha... all start becos of my computer, maybe everyone in the house jus love it tat much lah... haha... and the real result behind everything is $$$! hai~ life in singapore is tough... and life in my house is even worst!!! again, quarrel over $$ matters... hai~ and who is the one who really concern so much abt $$? its my 'BEST' mum~! hai... she scold us for wasting $$, saying tat we r so poor... but yet! she can go CHINA for thousand over dollar! and yet she say 'we r so poor, papa work until so tired,...' watever! all is said by she and herself... and becos of all this, we SUFFER! y make life so miser! hai... but anyway, i'm working everyday... haha... lucky, not @ home, no need to listen to her endless nagging... and monday sch reopen, and best still, she left sg.... wahahaha... can have some rest for my EARS! wahahaha.... anyway... now my com telok liao... cannot go online... @ this time still in my wkplace~! haha... waiting for my dearly monkey, do my update too~! haha...

Re: post on 'i'm totally torn'
thanks for all concern... i'm fine now... everything still remain, i mean the cold war is still there... but i'm okay! used to it liao... hai... anyway, i had threw all the shit behind liao! thanks u guys for ur care~! take care dude~! tata~