Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I'm Totally TORN

I had fallen apart, torn into pieces... i guess today is one of the worst day of my life~! i'm jus so in pain... y am i born this way? born to be wif this character that is not too ger and not tat men either! i'm so tired... Anyone still rmb tat i'm actually not tat strong? who to blame? mi? u? y am i been isolating myself? i dun wish to.... but its either i keep it to myself, or get all ppl involve and upset!i'm not petty and i'm not trying to act pity! The words still running in my mind... it only send tears to my eyes when i tot of it... its hurt, but who noes or rather who care?! Dun ask mi wat happen, dun show concern, i dun need sympathy, i dun need care... Jus leave mi alone, let mi suffer in my world... how i wish tml nv come, so i dun hav to even think how to face ppl tml, wat to do? should i forget or should i jus stay the way i am? if i choose to forget, will he choose to forget... i noe he dun mean wat he said, but its true tat it really hurt mi so deeply... becos of my feeling, i start the fire... and now it become war? how will it end? in peace or get both party badly injured? how will my tml be? will it be unchange or will it be affected? too many uncertainty make mi feel like escape... i noe escaping is not a way out but its my way to solve problem... cos i know no one cares... no one cares at all~! i'm jus a emotional wreck... they will only think tat i'm children or over-reacting... but i'm seriously torn, Totally TORN...