Nuffnang

Saturday, February 05, 2005

~FORMAL Outfit Day~

today had my POT presentation... as usual, my blog won't mention a thing abt sch wk~! haha... took alot alot of pic sia~ *cool*

before showing the lead pics of the day... i gonna show my little family... a family tat stay in my household for years...

My LEGO family... haha~ i hav had this set of LEGO since i'm less than 5 yr old... cool huh~ a family of 5... hehe~ and the exact location is top of my TV in my ROOM~! hehe~ the family LEGO cars are cool huh~! woohoo~


of cos i won't miss the chance to snap my dear darling ash boi boi... took b4 he went for grooming~ the morning, out of bed look!!! hehe~ *cutie*

outside the LT:

mi and my 'TING FENG'... should hav took pic WIF his GREEN hair...

Tricia, 'yue han bi de siao wei wen', and MI~

During POT lesson:

the secret affair...

the 2 cha bo(s)

mi and hui hui~

hui hui and ah MAO~!

the GIB (GIRLS IN BLACK) *so sweet huh*

Jos and Alex~

Mi and Cartoon Diana~

me and ALEX~

Diana and mi, force jos to act cute... but it do look cute, isn't he??

Our POT group~ the formal one and the 'act cute' one~ hehe... love it...

Felix's group

Diana's group... but the others seem like the background... haha~ *opps*

hui hui and Rina

mi and felix~ the *sweet* one...

the "act cute" one...

and of cos the kana SHOCK one~ zoom in to felix... he damn bloody cute lor in this pic~ snatch all my attention sia! *bleh*

mi and hui hui, trying to act 'shock', but we look more like gossiping huh~ and mi, bite finger-nails??? haha~

they try to act 'shock' again~! but it looks more like felix trying to scar all of them wif his funny face or something~

mi again~ with flash or without flash?

mi and JOS~! wahahaha.... love this pic sia~! look so freaking funny~! haha~ zoom in to Jos's expression!!! BTH ah~!

a nice nice pic of hui hui wearing tie~

the blue and black~

mi and Eugene~ trying to act 'shock' AGAIN again~ haha~

trying to take a nice FYP grp pic:

look weird huh~ the guy are too near to the cam.. and gers are too far~

now, the othe way rd... gers too near, guys too far~

still weird~ us weird~

i guess this is the best...

tricia and Ariel~

'bo zi' and 'wang fei'~ wahahahaha~

last b4 leaving TP:

mun hong trying to snap the spot light!!! haha

Look @ Rizzzlan & Mun Hong... trying to act *cool* *puke* wahahaha...

to put a nice ending to my today blog...

conclude it wif my pic~! taken by felix's cam... cannon is better or olympus??