Nuffnang

Thursday, May 26, 2005

...KL... ...KL... ...KL... Prepare my mood for it...

yeah yeah... fendy's request of cancelling one of the room reservation is not ans... meaning... no need to worry tat i might end up slping along the street (but of cos they r not tat bad to mi lah... shall i say not bare to let mi slp along the street... haha~ bhb...)... yeah yeah... preparing my mood for my next coming trip wif my abangs... haha... like wat i had said in previous entry, i'll be be to normal in no time... cos i noe i still hav my own true fren, get wat i mean... means those who not only i put in effort to build up the frenship but he also did the same... like who? no need to mention, my forever brother, wilson... and only until times like this make mi realize who are the true one... and guess wat, today shared my trouble wif rafi... and now i had throw all my troubles into the rubbish bin... get wat i mean... ALL GONE! haha... seems like its time for mi to catch up wif some of my fren huh... dewei? jenna? wei wee? chun chong? etc... especially the guys huh... they all entering NS real soon... and guess wat! wahahaha... still think sec sch fren are the best... at least when they see something not rite, they will concern, they will care... haha... and ya~ only my sec sch frens response huh... haha...

anyway, had done some shopping agn... guess i had overspent, all my earning are gone... wahahaha... upgrade all my memory card! camera memory upgrade to 512, which i been longing for so long... hav to upgrade b4 my KL trip... and my hp, upgrade to 128... enough for mi to store all my rubbish, since i dun use it as mp3 player, i dun really need a huge one... hehe~ selling away all my memory card, 2 SD 32 and 64, 1 MMC 32... save money save money save money for my trip... a shopping cum clubbing trip... yeah~! stay tune for pics! and i mean MORE PICS!

been doing paper work... and it had left a lot of paper cut on my hand... OUCH! worse when tat nail polish remover solution touches the wound! its HELL! OMG!