Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My Shopping Bag

yesterday went o do my shopping... OMG~ can someone jus stop mi frm shopping... guess i really need someone to control mi huh... cos i can't seems to control my shopping desire... imagine earning $400 spending $600... OMG! take a look @ my shopping bag....


my new MD and earphone... sony mania??! many ppl been asking y do i go for a MD, y not a mp3?! haha... well, i hav a lot of mini disc u see... got the earphone @ $39, b4 my old MD player spoilt... got this sony MD @ $299, clearance sale... last piece, display set sia... lucky its working... but dun understand y sony hav to design such a stupid on-off button... retarded!

den went over to robinson raffles city yesterday... and tat's the place where all my money GONE!

bought some anna sui products... remind u of someone isn't it?! haha... maybe my poly fren will understand better...


bought anna sui's eyelash curler @ $18... ok~ tricia recommend mi shiseido one but so sorry, cos i jus love tat combination of black & purple... two of my fav colour! now den i realize, black and purple can really match well leh... kana get myself a purple colour nail polish! yeah~


can't resist myself frm buying this ultimate mascara, selling @ $39... anna sui got 3 type of mascara... one is lengthening, one is volume, den the other one is wat i bought one, curling effect... latest one... got a lot of feedback frm fren tat anna sui mascara is gd... and of cos i saw it wif my own eyes, tat make it so unresistable to mi... and one thing, i only buy black mascara and no other colour... cos black will make one's eyes look bigger... haha... make up tricks?!

in order to be allegible for that free cleasning oil, i hav to purchase a total of $60 and above... and both the item add tog is $57... so try to look for something to add on... and bought the pointed comb... nice and small... the design is nice... 15 bucks gone...


and here my free cleasning oil... 50ml... nice bottle huh... its selling as 200ml @ $40... shit sia... should hav forgo my tat stupid maybeline one and use anna sui one in stead... cos maybeline is not as recognice as anna sui and yet i pay ard $10 for a 70ml make up remover... change change...

went over to shiseido counter as dear tricia mention tat shiseido concealer is great...

and here it is... shiseido concealer... recommended by the sale assistance... cos u noe my dark eye circle is so ultimate tat not normal concealer can cover... but jus wanna gif it a try... bought it @ $38... aim tat eye gel and eye mask... one @ $70++, and the other @$60++... nah... i din buy lah... jus aim only...

oh ya... b4 i went to raffles city... i walk into time club and guess wat i saw... that black colour strap fossil watch... and of cos... u noe me well...

i bought it... OMG! jus love it so bloody much! some more frm my previous post, u noe i been searching for this black one, but i only saw white one in the sg market... and of cos seeing the black, i'm acting harsh agn... bought it without 2nd tots... bought @ $98, 15% off... actually selling @ $115...

OMG~! now u see how much i had spent... can someone control my eyes, my pocket, my mind... stop mi frm shopping... i'm getting poorer...

p.s. i wan a purple colour nail polish :p