Nuffnang

Saturday, July 02, 2005

sux sux simply sux~

OMG! i hate hate hate... jus hate my new workplace... sux... taking over is jus so sux... especially when u got a very 'extra' manager and a very 'ke gan' assistant manager... simply hate this place... taking over is jus too much for mi sia... ultimate sux... underpaid... seriously underpaid... paying mi so little and expect so much... wat the hell... hate the place sia... i dun wanna care... once i finish my job i'll jus leave the place ON THE DOT and hack care wat my rubbish ass managers might say... f**k sia... and yet, HR dun wanna let mi go... dun wanna transfer mi out, dun wanna let mi quit... jus hate... sometimes i really hate manager... brainless... they noe nth abt staff welfare sia... everytime stress us like hell, ma chiam we not human beings like tat... no life sia... no mood sia... completely jus not me sia... hate hate hate... start thinking wat i wan? wat is my aim? wat is my goals? wanna take a degree but dun noe wat to take... web design? real estate? IT? HR? OMG!!!! wat is my aim??!!! gng crazy sia... all probs jus lies on the management level ppl, they sux! everything is not ready, system not ready, everything not ready... its in a mess! hate hate hate~ swap swap, wanna swap wif my ex-colleague but will the HR allow? ARGH!!!! can't stand liao... getting crazy~ been telling myself, take it as a learning stage, a stepping stone, gain experience... but i jus dun enjoy... so stress to the extend that complete moody, can't even be bother abt my make up, which i usually so concern abt... can't eat, can't slp well... no appetite, skip my breakfast and lunch... even my shopping mood gone to the drain... no mood for shopping... slept @ 12am, wake up at 5am... can't slp... and jus so tense up... hate it... dark eye circle getting worse, pimple break out! OMG! hell... so wat if i can't wake up @ 6.50am, 50 min more slp, i can't get myself to slp, den wat's the pt?! so wat if the traveling distance is so short as compared to PGPR... but i jus not happy, give mi OT, i can hav better income, but i'm not happy! hai~

miss my abangs so much... so touch by them u noe... calling mi since the 1st day i'm there, they noe i'll not be able to adapt, so they try to console mi... but so touch... send tears to my eyes sia... rafi, koon, tjew and ramli... rafi and koon called mi up the most... early morning when i jus start working, they called, lunch time they called also, even after work... so touch~ telling mi tat working life is like tat, giving mi advice... telling mi how to convince the HR ppl (but it din really work)... really so touch... down here is so boring, even the technicians are so bloody stress by all these managers lvl ppl... life @ PGP are so diff... when i got so much job assigned to mi, feeling stress, there's always koon, rafi, ramli, ashraf, eddie, even cleaner auntie to rubbish wif mi... making mi enjoy my working life so much... dun mind abt the long distance travel, the short slping hr, only less den 6hr of awaken time spend @ home... but i still like, motivated to go to work...

ok~ jus keep telling myself, gain experience, for only less den 6mths i'll be gng off, leaving the place for better offer and better future... ya... try my best... jus wanna be myself...