Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Life Become so AIMLESS and HOPELESS agn

Once agn... life is back to aimless and hopeless... the hope for death appears agn... To die is not becos i'm sad or how hurt i am... but becos of i dun see future in my life...since there isn't any future, den lets dun waste time anymore, jus let mi die and re-birth, begin my new fate...

Things are back to rountine... work and go home... begin my suicidal diet... am suffering like hell... but ok, the stubborn me jus dun noe abt taking care of myself and none of the guys out there will make an effort to take care of me either... the world is rotating and everything is changing as times passby... my mindset, my life, my tots all are changing... it got worse and messy each day... can my blood turn cold and become emotionaless... behave like a breast or robot... i'll feel so much better... isolation badly needed... i need a break!