Nuffnang

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Specially to Trina

My dustbin sister trina left me liao... so sad... I tried my very best to hold back my tears at the airport jus now... first time, sending off a fren of mine... its really a sad thing to do... but as wat roy said 'its part and parcel of life'... we hav to take it no matter wat... now my life change agn, hav to tune back to b4... its hard... and ya, for mi, a person who hav problem with the word 'trust', its even more difficult... and where else can i find another substitude of ur? the ans is no and nv... u can't be replaced... I need someone to listen to my blah yet i see the needs to isolate myself in order to sort up my mind... jus after u left, i stare blank in the air... a sense of loss... some special force that makes me hard to breathe... I believe u hav sense it during our last hug... i told u not to speak while i gif u a hug, its jus to prevent mi from tearing... all the others are written in the letter... hope tat u will really love tat present... i'm looking forward to our next mit up... miss u always...