Nuffnang

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm Back but Drained



I'm back... hmmm, well, i'm back since sunday nite... haa~ OMG my trip is jus so lagi BUDGET! haha... in total i only spend like S$245 which include all expenses, hotel, transport, entertainment... Crazy... haha~ in another word, i din spend much lah... bought like... 3 pair of sunglasses for myself (i noe i'm mad), 2 bracelets, one mango racerback (ya lah, its MNG agn), one ciggie box for my shu and one surf pants for Roy... and tats all... so miserable rite... nth much to buy lor... cos lao niang been buying authentic stuffs, which over there it cost either same or much higher, so no pt buying wat... and i'm jus trying to save more for my Turi Beach Trip. Gng KL wif fendy and Rafi is always a 'no-need-to-think-too-much' experience... haha~ they noe the plc well enough, they will organise everything, and keep their hotel stay cost at lowest and keep transport cost at affordable price... and ya, clubbing @ KL is a must for fendy! i only went for the 1st nite, too exhuasted to go for the 2nd nite... went to KL hard Rock, surprisingly, i was shock by their live band... OMG... its so so so cool... they can sing R&B either @ the same tempo as the original one or faster den it. And they can RAP well... Latest hits are no problem to them, guess wat, they sing Freign's London bridge! tat's really so cool... and my Lovely PCD's buttons and Don't Cha... and not forgetting BEP's Let's get retarded, hey mama, Pump it... slow one like Ne Yo's So Sick... they even sang that indian R&B all time fav (i forgot the title), OMG! i was like 'WTF! they can even sing tamil song! PIANGZ!' they r so so gd... and ya, a series of Rock songs which DeSoLo not interested in at all... and they really ROX! power lah... i ever went to devil's live band and momo's one, really not as fantastic, but theirs really ROCK! anyway, Been to KL for like 3 times in 1.5 yrs time, i dun really feel much abt this trip...

Gng wif this bunch of dearie abangs, OMG! They are all wearing Sportie Shoes and hell, am wearing heels, thou' not this slim high heels lah... but my feet is suffering... the long hrs of walking ard, make my feets so painful... The ankel is aching and feets' condition become so bad, minor crack heels and corns... OMG! becos of the lack of enuf slp... my whole neck and shoulder is aching... hell! and due to the same result, plus bad weather, skin care insufficient, PMS, i got a terrible pimples outbreak! *sob* A need to pamper myself.. Facial, Massage, Foot Reflex, pedicure, Spa... i need all those... OMG! My beauty... not having enough slp and it totally eat up my beauty & health... not been slping early ever since i finish my exam... even for weekends, waking up early for suntanning session... and weekdays slp at 1am or later, and waking up @ 6am... and worse, KL trip... of cos, u can't expect me to slp my trip thru'out wat... so agn... slping late, waking up early... reach home @ 11.30pm and back to work the next day... ya... catching up wif frens after work and the bad habit of slp late wake early is still on... it tear my health sia! my neck is really so painful these days and not to mention abt complexions and darker eye circles... *cry out loud*

went for a classic mani and pedicure @ bugis village on tuesday. REGRET! take note ppl, dun ever go this shop @ bugis village lvl 2, venus manicure or something like this, nice interior, as if its so pro! located rite at the very end.... quite a big shop.... the look and and real is a total DIFF! FUCK! all the shop assistants are china gers... SHIT! i went there cos i tot it might be gd cos as i said the 'PRO' interior design... and other shop are all not available... sad to say, this shop is even a few bucks more expensive den the others... it cost me bloody $43! if the service is gd and everything, i dun mind... but den... it sux! 1st, the ger who did the pedi for me, dun look frenly, and she's very rough, she accidentally cut my 2nd toe and it bleed...! FUCK! and nvm... i tot a foot scrub is included but no... nvm, it might be my problem, din clarify clearly in the 1st plc... another ger did the manicure for me... she's slow... but well, no cuts, no bleed... den the 1st ger done wif the pedi, she took over the mani... HELL! a total HELL! my left hand is perfectly safe, as its done by the slow ger, but my right hand suffers... she cut my cuticles too deep and it bleeds!!!!! FINGERS! 2 fingers!!! my index and my last finger BLEED!!! and my middle finger also kana! CB... worse! at ard 8.30pm, all the gers left except 2 gers, one is that rough ger. and while doing the manicure, they hav a tiff! and RIGHT INFRONT of ME, CUSTOMER... oh come on, its not very pleasant to argue in front of customer rite... and ya! WHILE DOING MANICURE FOR ME, THEY ARGUING! now u noe y my fingers bleed! fuck! she basically vent her anger on me sia! i was like really pissed off... and i told her 'hello, its BLEEDING AGN!' and she said... "ur skin very skin huh, easily cut.." WOW BIANG! -_-! sweat ah! i sweat i'll nv go back agn... but i appreciate one thing is, she is so angry wif the colleague but she still force herself to smile to me... so... hai... wat to do, i'm a kind and loving soul... but for sure i'll nv go back agn! SHIT!

wed went to BioSkin @ parkway during lunch for my package... i tell u, i love Parkway BioSkin, the lady is so nice! shit, i forgot to get her name... anyway... i was like asking her abt the spa and massage prices... den i bought some facial voucher instead... while making payment, i was like complaining abt my neck ache, den the lady said, "i keep my ger to massage ur neck for u lah"... OMG! for free leh! so nice sia... SHIOK ah... massage liao feel so slpy... *yawn* shiok~ preparing for my coming facial... happening... being a gd ger, go home straight after work... haha

Thur went for foot reflex... and... the noe me! i mean ppl from the shop... haha~ i went there once last mth... and they still rmb me... haha~ giving me a special rate of $27 for foot reflex + hand/plams massage + shoulder + neck + scalp + bavk massage for a rate of freaking $27 only!!! great deal... its @ far east... whoever who is interested, buzz me k!

Fri... went to Balaclava @ suntec with shu, james & frens... btw, james is shu and mi's current cousremate... hehe... full of laughter cos of my inspired of 'big fish, small fish' game... been force to drink some beer and ya! i still hate drinking alcohol... a happy day but somehow i'm not as happy, cos i'm so occupy by some bothering stuffs, cos of a silly man who misunderstood my meaning... anyway, back home @ 12am...

Sat... a miser afternoon i hav... anyway, went over to mich's chalet wif Shu... I love love love such 'gathering'... we always take the opportunity to catch uo wif each other... and met xiu xiang, hmmm... really nice miting her agn... surpricingly we got so many common topics... nice chatting wif and so on... left @ 7am wif shu... and head home...