Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Yet another DeSoLoGY - 喜新厌旧



"Life is about Meeting New and Dumping Old?
人类天生的坏习惯是喜新厌旧吗?"



*bare wif it, I'm getting abit Narcissistic these days... :P i been throwing my pics all over my bloggy... hehe~ probably cos of my diagnosis of personal mental disorder (well, i self-declar as a 精神错乱 not 神经病 k... jus abit gila but not CRAZY!)

OMG... hell~ life under dramatic construction... haha~ i sound abit too exaggerate... not as bad as u ppl tot... ya... jus as wat DeSoLo is... emotional, negative, sensitive, fear of pain, she is able to walk out of a painful emotional situation pretty fast... maybe am immune from it... haa... wow~ 说大话... not really immune lah... can walk out fast cos mind stronger den heart... am a follower of mind, perphaps tats the reason y i'm keep on"thinking so much"...

Fated to be in unclear situation... the kind of unclear is like keeping everything unsaid, with alot of bloody hell-like mind game involve... and my dears, am not a gamer k, i dun game! i hate mind game... My mind is for guilding me to the 'no-pain' boundary, not for gaming...

Born wif very bad temper... i dun throw tantrum doesn't means i hav an angel like attitude... very stubborn, i believe there r ppl who experience my stubborness... am impatient... very harsh... harsh in decision i mean... 坏脾气又任性! 真难搞哦! dun ever try me... once my anger get working, my reaction will be out of control, u gotta lose me forever... i dun like been taken as a dummy... like... 把我当成牙签,填补空间, take me for granted. look for me when need me, hack care me when u dun need... i hate this kind of thing! it sux! I dun pester ppl, i dun go after ppl, i dun even approach stranger... so... 搞清楚好吗,是你先招惹我的? piangz...

human being is born imperfect, full of bad habit... like... the one i always say... Selfish and greedy... realizing one more... 喜新厌旧... direct translate: adore new and abhor old... having new stuffs and get tired of old stuffs... meeting new and forgetting old... very pathetic... but... agn... this mistake is all wat human being detest yet commited... haha... to the extend tat at times, stuffs dun means jus non-living things... horrible and ugly being huh... but well, tat all wat human being BORN to be... NATURE~ really... not wat ppl taught u but wat u possess since the very 1st day u are brought to life... sob... 好无奈啊,但这就是千真万确的事实。不在你我的控制防卫内~

currently constructing my life... cut away some of my habits... putting my heart in some other stuffs... resisting the facts tat ppl come and go jus so fast...things are like 一波未平,一波又起, getting far out of control... scary... trying hard to stablizing my conditions... relax...

p.s. will be away for 2 short trips this mth... KL (10/11/06-12/11/06) & Batam Turi Beach (26/11/06-27/11/06)... really SHORT trip, but well! gd enuf le lor~ bleh :p