Nuffnang

Saturday, December 27, 2008

问心无悔

This is dedicated to my ah bao...

i can swear to god tat i hav nv done any stupid thing like this.... i may be a bitch, may be a slut, but am definitely not a 小人villain.

I hav my class and standard to maintain... i'm not tat 卑鄙. if i dun like i will jus text, scold and say in front of the person, i dun do stupid thing by acting as a passerby or who and make comments... 明人不作暗示... i dun hav to hint, i will jus say out frankly!

i can jus die rite away if i'm the one who did tat... i can swear... i dun noe who the hell who did tat and wat the hell this person wan... i mean... well... y no ppl wrote tat on my blog... maybe u may say this blog is not as popular...

well, afterall i jus wanna say... this bloody rubbish bo liao thing is not my instruction!!!! tats it...