Nuffnang

Thursday, December 11, 2008

have you make your choice?

After 3 yrs of working life... i had learn to be responsible to myself, my family, people ard me that worth of care and concern...

at the age of 23, i mark myself, i name myself, i sort my mind... i make my choice... to make a different in my life... in my old parent's life... in control of my life... dare to dream... set my goal...

A person wif no plans and no goal is equal to a corpse... one feel astray with a target in life... life will be different when u see it in a different angle... when u noe ur purpose of staying alive.... when u have a target... when u decide to put ur thots into actions...

Goals make one person feel the sense of belonging, feel the meaning of life...

Everyone jus go back and think... wat u wan? and wat u have? and how u gng to do it? jus think and ask urself...

Act Today