Nuffnang

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Boring Sunday

Actually this afternoon, i'm going TM to get the perfume for my sis, den accompany Pat to get his hp repair~ but this blur guy lost his warranty card and so end up not going out liao~ and sum more the weather is so bad, dun feel like going out liao~ haha~ btw Thanks pat for been so supportive! he keep on reminding mi tat he's on my side and dun be affected by wat that "enemy" said. ZH also tag mi, telling mi not to care abt her... so touch~ so many of my fren care and concern abt mi~ i'm so pampered by all~ haha~

Oh ya~ i forgot to add sumthing in to my friday blog! Ah boon actually ate all my chocolate liao~ idiot!!! when i scold him for eating it, u noe wat he reply mi? he say:"ask u not to wrap liao, u dun listen!" -_-; Urghhhh! Beh tahan~