Nuffnang

Monday, February 23, 2004

Perfect Love

Never say I Love You
If you don't really care

Never talk of feelings
If they aren't really there

Never hold my hand
If you mean to break my heart

Never say forever
If you ever plan to part

Never look into my eyes
If you are telling me a lie

Never say hello
If you think you'll say goodbye

Never say that I'm THE one
If you dream of more than me

Never lock up my heart
If you don't have the key
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Happen to see this poem in a testimonial frm my fren to her bf~ find it very nice and meaningful, so decided to put in in my blog~ hehe~ Hope she won't mind~ no offend!
here it goes:

U are my everything

Your name on my lips gives me reason to breathe.
When i can't close my eyes, you're my reason to dream.
When i can't move my body, you give me the will.
When i'm numb inside, it's your love i feel.
You love me today, when i can't face 2molo.
You give me joy, when i'm filled with sorrow.
You keep me going, when i want to give in.
You are my beginning when it feels like the end.
I love you beyond, anything i've ever known.
In the shelter of your love, my spirit has grown.
When i'm frightened & feeling unsure, your strength and your love make me feel secure.
I can never repay you 4 this gift that you give.
But i want you to know you're my reason to live.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very nice and touching rite?! so loving hor~ *envy*envy* :D Oh~ wat a lucky guy to receive such a sweet poem for his love one~