Nuffnang

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Frens any??

Yeah~ finally finish my two important project, The ecad B2C application design and art app collage. I love my collage mann, feel confident wif it. Let ur have a look at it...



My collage and my mask~ (the mask look abit funny huh! haha~)


Ok~ come to the main topic of today's blog.

For these few days, i feel that some of my frens who i think is close to mi one, actually become so fake! (Dun wish to mention their names) When they hav troubles or they are alone, den they look for u, other wise even if they see mi online, they won't even say a 'hi' to mi~ and they will gif excuses like 'your status is set busy', etc.. yet, they can say he/she is my best fren.. Oh My Goodness... this is human beings.. Wat's the problem with human? But fortunately, there is still a no. of them who is always true. even if they din chat wif mi online, i can understand that he is busy. As time go by, everyone changes, ppl can change frm true to fake, while other will become better~

so sad~ i saw zh blog! Her eye's problem is back, she must be damn worry now. Feel so sad, as her depression might come back again. i prefer the cheerful her, dun wish to see her in sadness. Hope that she will recover soon, and dun go through depression again. Some word for this fren of mine, zh: hey ger, dun be sad, dun be depress, the problem will soon go off. i think its becos of the long period of time staring at computer screen, jus let ur eyes rest. Dun think too much k!

Finally i got my testimonial from wilson brother: (the top portion can drop it! U noe what u wrote!) "Frankly speaking my this bro hor, is a very nice person. i noe her very long long liao don noe got how many years. A very nice person 2 tok with, so i will alway treasure this bro. Although we had some misunderstanding in e past but eventually we still can sort everything out n this oso show tt pur friendship bond is very strong. Bro u r e best fren i ever noe. " though he forgotten how long we had noe each other liao, but i still feel very touch~ Brother 4ever k~ I will also treasure U, no more stupid misunderstanding, i promise~ haha~ Thanks for being there wherever i need someone, Thanks for ur understanding, thanks for being so caring, thanks for ur patience towards my bad temper and stubbornness, thanks for treating mi as such a important cum special ppl, thanks for listening to my troubles and gossips too, Thanks for the coming treat u owe mi!~ haha... U e best too~ U rock~