Nuffnang

Monday, April 12, 2004

I hate myself

jus realized tat i hurt one of my fren and i din realized it~ the worse thing is i even misunderstood her~ so sad~ i hate ppl hurting mi and now i'm hurting other~ hai~ human beings are like tat~ they forever expect in others but they din notice abt themself~ hai~ hate myself for being this kind of person! so hate~ i really deserve to be back stabbed by 3 stupid fool mann~

Hai~ i think my the other fren is going to take away wat gods gave her... jus hope tat she will be fine and no regret... but still abit sad to hear abt the new~ can anyone gave mi a peace mind? hai~ hate to be human, so many things can occurs at one time~ hai~ and worse come to worse, no one will care abt ur thinking, ur feeling, ur worries, ur sadness~ everyone is selfish, they jus care abt them and themselves~ hai~ how can earth survive wif human beings like us?? how? ans mi~

stupid mun hong! mi so sad liao, tml he still dun wanna go watch movie wif us~ even more sad ah~ rub salt on my wounds~ sob sob :'(