Nuffnang

Thursday, April 08, 2004

~unhelpful~

Today finally done wif all my ecad stuffs, except some EXTRA things to add on, will continue doing it on sat~ Today as usual bull shit ard~ first time i felt tat actually i can make it if i wan. i today actually do my order detail page by myself, no more copying. it may not be a standard ans, but at least i get it going~ very happy liao~ hee~

Today really piss off at some human beings~ some human beings can be so unhelpful to their own fren and can be so selfish mann~ SICK! although its kind of none of my biz, but i jus feel very sick, and everyone at that place feels the same thing lor~! Until now den i realized that actually i'm a person who really dislike to be ruled by ppl. i hate ppl direct mi doing my tasks, saying that what i done is wrong, saying that if they were mi, wat will they do instead. I hav my reason for my action, so i dun wish to be ruled, i noe wat i'm doing~ helping felix with his ecad, cos yesterday he help mi wif my review~ so thankful~ hee~

Today's art app lesson making mi go crazy~ haha~ bth kowk xin lor, he act ah gua... he was like so man but yet so ger, another word, so sissy~ wahahaha~ he wore my fabby cap, and dance that elva's 'ai de chu da ge'~ wow biang~ pengz lor~ joker sia~ and ed too, saying those mushy mushy script, really make mi feel like puking lor~ EEEEEeee~ goosebump ah~

Tml slacking at home~ waiting a day like this for so long liao lor~ haa~ sat going back to sch again~ going clubbing again at sat nite this week, jus feel like going, and some more pat, my ah si jio one leh... cannot dun go ah~ Wonder tml got wat program~ hee~ looking forward to sat~ 0_0