Nuffnang

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Finally Got My VON DUTCH Cap

wow wow wow~ haha~ i'm in super duper gd mood~ haha~ cos finally i got my VON DUTCH cap today~!!! haha~


hehe~ was like been choosing for so so long lor~ finally decide on this shiny shiny one~ haha~ cost $35.... and bought the mango shirt too~

should put hang on a nicer hanger for the shooting of pic~ hai~ this cost $50~! and guess wat, the best thing is.... my sis gonna sponsor mi both the cap and shirt~! yeah~ she pay all this for my bday present~! haha~ so good to hav a working + smart sis~! haha~ jus simply love both of it so much~! haha... actually wanna search for this shirt one:

really can't find this shirt in SINGAPORE~!!! but i DID see ppl wearing it~! hai~ any idea where can i find this shirt??

ok~ blog abt today~ went parkway to repair my GD88 as well as search for my items~ and of cos my usual kaki~ xiao mun~!!!! haha... he went to search for his contact lens solution lobang~ end up, we both search fail~! can't find my shirt and cap~ and the worst thing, went best denki for repairing of my hp, but no one in counter~!!! as for xiao mun, all is like selling $3 or more expensive den the one he saw in tampines~ Both Search Fail!!! so end up gng tampines~! all DONE! got my hp send for repair, and guess wat~! it will take 2 to 3 working weeks~ OMG!!!! and went to isetan MNG, hunt for the shirt~ den to 77th street for my cap~! hehe~ after all, went to hunt for xiao mun thingy~ and head home!!! taking 65~!

wahahaha~ xiao mun and mi wif my new cap~! hehe~

blog abt yesterday~ ok... a very unpleasant morning i had... and really dun wish to mention anything abt my FYP and of cos wish to forget all unpleasant + unhappy incident~! hai~ the only tat i wanna mention abt it is... (no choice but hav to make it bold) The grp is like left only 3 members~ wahahaha~ and ya... and its like someones are pushing things ard~! so fun rite~ ma chiam merry go rd~ they will only start to panic when the DEAD PATH is jus 1cm in front of their eye... and guess wat, ur will noe wat ur get when everything come to an end... ur hav to ans for ur own action~! and of cos we r experiencing REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE~! and guess wat we will not hesitate to fail anyone~! haha~ at tat pt of time, the 3 of us will really celebrate~! knn~ ok~ stop my topic on FYP~! bleh :p hav to rush watever i can asap and tell u guy wat, MY CREDITS WILL ONLY GOES TO MYSELF AND WHOEVER REALLY DID DO THEIR PARTS, PLAY THEIR ROLES WELL... hai~ tat life and i hav no choice too~ rather den been an idiot, sharing all the credit wif idiots who did nth, i gonna be cruel this time~ hai... all of no choice~!

after watever shit we had in sch. mi, xiao mun and zh went sweasen for lunch~! and i had BLACK PEPPER SEAFOOD PASTA! wahahaha~ hai~ but sad to say~! my saving go back to $0 again~! hai... expenses are really so high in sg~! so sad!!! after some laming session we had in sweasen..., i and little mun went far east, well zh went for some shopping in tm.... hav to apologize to zh tat i reject her offer of gng ktv, cos after eating, found tat i left only $4++... hehe~ tight budget so can't go~! hehe~ back to topic~ went far east... ya~ as predicted, search fail for mi~ accompany munhong for his hair cut~! result:

and guess wat... after cuting, this guy here keep pester mi, ask mi 'nice anot?', 'really nice ah?', 'wat u mean by ok?'.... wow biang~! really gng crazy by all his stupid qns~! very lor soh sia~ den keep on saying everyone is looking @ his weird hairdo and laughing @ him! i guess he's mad~! and say wat, can't go heeren cos there's alot of ppl there~ wow biang~! after all his crap, we continue hunt for my stuffs~ frm far east to heeren, and lastly, PS~! fail fail fail~ den took a seat @ the basement 2 area, the same old place tat we alway go when we need a seat, and as usual we will start laughing @ that 100% pure fruit juices and the 'cai tao kuah'... haha~ go find out wat i mean by the 'cai tao kuah' of PS B2~! haha~ and finally my wish is grant, haha~ to get myself takobachi (i will say 'i wanna eat takobachi', everytime i went there)...

really enjoying my takobachi so much huh...
introduce my symbol to u guys:

the always on DIY nail art~

the libra necklaces~!

now, wif my shiny cap~ haha~

tat's all for the day~! but uploading some pic i took some time ago~ hehe

taken on wed, 10/11/04
dinner in PGPR~

oh god, wat e hell is tat? all are covered and not tat appealing huh~

but in fact all are gd stuffs~! bare in mind nv jugde food by its container and packaging~ wahahaha~

the usual gang, having dinner~

mul wif his BAGUS sign~ yummy~!

ah koon, acting cute~ wahahaha~

the cereal prawn my mommy cook:

haha~ feel so hungry~ hmmm.... *drool*drool*

My DIY nail art~

my finger nail art~! nice?? hehe~

of cos this not my finger... who will hav such werid looking fingers~! haha~ its my toes~! i even do nail art for my toes~ haha~ anyone wan any nail art job? charge $2 per nails~ haha....

been watching the champion... wow~ coming to an end~ getting so excited over it~ hehe~

also a great fan of sg idol... the final 3~ oh god~ who will win? all are so power!!! haha~ anxious....

-end-

P.S. Xiao Mun, i still able to steal the pic frm ur blog!!! :p *bleh*

No comments: