Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

My List Of N|c3 Songs

my purposes of my today blog is actually to recommend my list of nice song to u guys... hehe~ but first of all, some lifestyle blogs...

been spending my public holidays at home, slacking... and of cos edit some of the pic which is meant for my fyp design~! nth special... yesterday, went back to sch again~ lucky mr chong xiao mun had been accompanying mi to do my stuffs in sch all these while~! cool~! tat's wat fren are... haha... be there when u need company~ haha... finally i got the design done~ thanks to little mun's help~ haha... got one final one which satisfy the both of us... really nice to mi lah... but dun noe how the others think~ but jus hack... cos tat's the best i can do liao... at last can set my mind free abit, no need to go back to sch every day liao~ heehee~ so happy~! took a pic of it~ but decided not to post it up~ jus dun wanna let anyone see it... haha~ btw... i seriously think tat the line design is cool and it bring out the whole smell('wei dao') of the site~! yaya~ *agree* wahaha~ its the line design tat make it so nice~! wahahhaa....~!!!

had sent my GD88 for repair~ it will only be back in 3-4 weeks time~ so sad... and now i'm using the antique hp~! nokia 6510! wahahaha... it got no camara function, no colour and no polyphonic ring tone~! and becos of its lack of function, mun hong keep laughing @ it... hey~! mind U~! singapore wanna buy over my nokia 6510 and place it in the SINGAPORE MUSEUM!!! bleh :p

last nite ch8 showed the last espisod of 'the champion'~ ya~ its the end~! and tell u wat?! i had enough!!! nowadays mediacorp is gng crazy over the audience money, they think of wayss to get to our pocket~! again~!! again~!! wat sms guessing/voting game~! oh god~! they are so so bo liao~ i rather save my $0.90 in my piggy bank or buy myself 3 and 3/5 MacDonald Vanilla Cone~! anyway~ i din actually find toro handsome, neither nor tat yan xing su~ however, i find that the local artist, qi yu wu, is so cutie~ haha... so fit and so tanned~ *hunk*~! haha~ been eyeing him since he last acted in 'wo ai jin ling'~ but this time rd~! wow~ more handsome liao... haha~ i sound like some lady colour wolf (se lang aka pervert) huh~! but tat's mi lah~ haha~ my true self!!! but i think he's the only artist in the whole mediacorp tat attract mi~ haha... ya~ sg man are so so lousy~! and guess wat? he's actually no local~! hai... sg man gone case~! hai...

back to my main topic! my list of nice song~ sad to say... been listening to eng pop this days~! if u a regular of my blog! u will notice... haha~ first of all... MY BOO feat. Alicia Keys by Usher! and ya i guess ppl start calling their darling 'my boo' after hearing this song rite~ so *sweet*... but do u actually noe dictionary.com define 'boo' as "A sound uttered to show contempt, scorn, or disapproval." haha~ so bo liao huh mi~ haha~ ok... for those who watch 'white chicks the movie' will surely noe this song a thousand miles by Vanness Carlton... a nice piano piece~ u wan some 'yoz yoz' song~ here it goes P.I.M.P by 50 Cent, Locked up Feat. Styles P by Akon, Dirt off your shoulder by Jay Z, Breathe feat. Sean Paul by Blu Cantrell, Dip It Low by Christina Milian and Clap Back by Ja Rule. Do check up these song here too~ Superstar by Jamelia, Lose my Breath by Destiny's Child, Goodies feat. petey pablo by ciara, Crazy in Love feat. Jay Z by Beyonce, Rise & Fall (Rishi Rich Kulcha Remix) by Craig David and I believe by Tata Young... alot more tat i had not mention~! had a hard time to actually find these songs here~ but its real cool~!

jus had a change of my background~! the theme is BEAUTIFUL LIFE~ for those who had watch the drama b4~! its a damn bloody nice, touching show~! haha~ so sweet huh~!

No comments: