Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

No REGRET for Mi

wat i disagree... wat i hate... wat i like...

i hate when ppl dun appreciate thing tat i do... sometimes i do things becos i care... and guess wat... human dun seem to understand this simple 'logic'... or maybe they do understand, but they choose to ignore it... and guess wat... i'm the kind of sensitive person... becos i believe wat my mind tell mi... i jus hate when i do things ppl dun appreciate.... since they dun noe abt appreciation.... dun expect mi to do anything for them again... i can be as warm as fire but also as cold as ice... challenge mi ppl.... i hate spoiler too... spoiler as in ppl who spoile my mood... spoile spot... u noe~

I simply disagree wif treating all equally... cos i believe tat good ppl deserve more... as the balance of libra tell ur all abt mi... i need fairness and balance... and tat's probably the reason y i demand ppl to appreciate wat i do... i expect equal return.... when u treat mi good, i'll treat u better, if u treat mi bad, i will treat u worse... as wat i said, i want fairness... since i dun get my share, i quit! and here come the cold mi...

like wat all ppl dislike abt each other... i too dislike of myself... the kind of rather give up den to be hurt mindset... when i sense tat something not gonna work, i'm not gonna achieve wat i want and i will suffer frm the result... i will start to retreat... give up on the plan... too protective i guess... i rather regret than getting hurt... but contradicting, i dun allow myself to regret.... i believe in doing things, making decision without regret...

i am no saint... i can't make everyone happy!

i love happy ppl... ppl who always nv fail to make mi happy... ppl who care... ppl who cherish and appreciate my exist...

-----------------------------------------------------

these days, i tend to focus more on myself, my opinion, my thinking.... maybe its time for mi to be selfish and think abt mi and myself only...