Nuffnang

Friday, December 09, 2005

**Dinner @ No Sign Board Seafood**

jus a picture blog~ will be posting alot of yummy food...

tat was like a few mths back, have really no time to put them up...

dinner @ Geylang No Sign Board... daddy & mummy's treat!!! strike 4D, but i guess the money had all dun noe gone where! is our standard of living too high or we r jus spending too much?! haha~



the famous and crowded no sign board restaurant~

The menu~ yummy foods~ *saliva drip**

bosses of the day~

Settle down at table 19!

me freaking without make up! OMG!!! lucky no pimples at tat time~ haha~

sis~ bz with tat menu~

wat u call this, 'xiang ba pang', promotional item... cos its far too ex... cost ard $80 for one plate~ But its nice definitly, at least me and sis love it~

my choice, my choice... LOSTER SALAD!!! wow~ its ultimate cool~

and tat's daddy's choice, 'doa tao'... yum yum too~

mummy's choice, deer's meat (direct translation)... dun be frighten by the name, its fabulous!

Cereal prawn... my choice also~

the main lead~ MAIN LEAD!!! CHILLI CRAB!!! u noe whose choice again~ haha~ but its really delicious, no doubt... i simply go crazy having tat~ OMG! make me crave for seafood anot~ look forward to my tml JB trip and also my x'mas dinner at godbro hse~!

Lastly, we finish them up in no time~ there goes my diet plan~ :'(