Nuffnang

Friday, December 09, 2005

☆ RoJaK EnTrY ☆

Going to throw in watever i have with me rite now~

1st of all... let me introduce my ever 1st little apple doll~!!! ERRO~



Darling Erro still inside the box...


i simply fall for her eyes and of cos not forgetting little apple red~
Erro is cute isn't it? my 1st ever... gonna collect all... X'mas coming!!! can someone get me more little apple dolls? i wan Sine~ i wan the serie 1, serie 2 and limited edition... aiya, i wan all lah... gonna go create a little plc for them... my very own inbetween... love it like hell~ *muack* i wan more~


get me the serie 1~~~



show off my visa debit mini~ cute! hehe~ jus to show off~



my greatest desicion... something of a life time~ my tarot... nicely arrange and beautiful design DIY box! hehe~



nicely drawn by me... with pentacle and protection spell to protect it from itchy hands and fingers~



a little space for my dear tarot~ with spells again to protect it from black magick... need to design it agn~


my Shi Fu, timothy~! at our fav chill out plc, PS mac~ dun gif mi tat face!


tat's wat his hobby i perphaps~