Nuffnang

Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm Catching Up..

my life becoming more and more aimless... ok... other den material aims... nth else...

a little updates... changes in my circle of fren or rather ppl ard me... tired, tired of taking the initiative to ask ppl out... human beings are sick! i sound so like irae... fixing human being are the worse! haha... ok, see me as whoever ur wan... it won't affect me... did a bit of self-reflect... i'm fierce, i'm proud, i'm not a happy person, i'm cock, i'm rough.... but overall, i like the way i am... as if there is a label on me which say "JeS|yN the DeSoLo"... its branded and expensive k! haha~

met up wif tricia 2 days back... dun noe y, whenever i mit up wif her, i love her more... ya, alot of regret for not treating her tat gd... but no doubt, she's bless and gifted... i might say a person who will invite envious but also jealousy from ppl of teh same gender... battle between the gender~ haha... Women's jealousy can make them do things tat are far beyond your imagination... scary creature indeed, especially for her who is currently working in a women environment, watelse, a environment full of beautiful ladies... thing are worse... but as wat i said, she's bless and sure no matter wat others were to do, they can't nv snatch the blessing away... she might feel the hurt, the pain... but it nv gonna bring her down... and i kind of feel tat... tat particular chemical tat is born within her tell mi tat...

anyway, ger, jus let them say wat they wan... be urself, its u and ur own label "tricia precious"... k! go wif ur heart and simply jus love u alot... *muack*

as usual, one of my regular kaki~ get to noe him better, kind of like a sister to me... haha... very different, even better den most of my fren ard me... shopping wif me, clubbing wif mi, be my PA, carry all my shopping bags... u noe who u r... also one who i'll throw all my thoughts on him, my darkest secrets which not even my closest fren noe abt it~ Thanks for being there whenever i need someone, waiting for me outside this stupid sale thingy wif all my bags and stuffs... love u too... and like wat i always say, dun look down on urself... if u dun noe abt loving urself, how could other love u... k!

2 of my best buddies... a change of ppl ard me... wilson, gone wif all his broken promises and ya... if only u noe me better, i'm tired of these... i'm tired to put in extra effort even if i think tat its worth it... jus pure tired, knowing tat when there's once, there will be twice and so on... tired...
and for shu, tired also... dun like it when i felt been taken for granted... take it or leave it... i rather be alone den to be push ard or be taken for granted...
and of cos the many countless one, like mich, dewei, jen, and alot... probably the bz life that we hav, probably the circle of fren tat we can't leave, probably the endless tiriness, probably the rountine ns life, probably and many probably... ppl come and goes... who say frenship will nv end... but i do experience a whole rounded full stop in some of my frenship (which is not worth mentioning), and also those kidn which left me so silently... disappointment indeed, but not angry... i mean for wat, i noe myself for my laziness but of cos others are the same... tryign to be understanding maybe... but all i seek for is jus sincerity... as long as i can feel tat sincerity, i'm satisfy enough~

i'm getting from bad to worse... my demand is stacking up of the height of a mountain and the thing i want is gettign more and more expensive... i'm getting so materialistic... but i enjoy it... cos afterall money is the more reliable as compare to any other things on earth... but maybe dog is reliable also... haha~ gone case~!!!