Nuffnang

Sunday, April 30, 2006

ACCA/ICPAS graduation Ceremony 2006

went over to Ritz carlton yesterday for my sis's graduation... wat i can say... i'm so proud and of my ½ã½ã leh~ haha... and am so touch! its like she wif me ever since i'm born and ya... she grad leh, wearing tat graduation suit... wow!!! so hao lian sia... my ½ã½ã leh... show off show off... i might sound abit retarded lah but... hehe~ i'm retard! haha~

My ½ã½ã in her ±ÏÒµ·þ!!! So Smart wor~

°Ö°Ö&½ã½ã. °Ö°Ölook so cool rite in long sleeve, ma chiam rich boss sia!

mi and my sister~ **Muack**

She so Happy!!!! after 3 yrs of hard work, she deserve it sia~

trying hard to take her side view~

°Ö°Ösimply get addicted to phototaking~ haha~ and this pic is so... Íò×ÓÁ¼... though my ÀÏ°Ölook so much better den him... haha~

told u liao wat, he addicted liao~

i love this act cute pix~ ½ã½ãis my ±ÏÒµÖíÖí... she is so cute! haha~

A È«¼Ò¸£, be4 we go in for the ceremony~

The stage~!

Mi and Mummy settle down and waiting~

Mummy & daddy~ so happy~

The graduates make their entry! it remind me of Harry porter~ haha~

sis!!!! haha... i spotted her out of the 281 ppl~!
after some boring hynosising speech from the VIP... the graduate receive their public regonition by gng up on stage one by one to collect their cert~

haha~ tat's ½ã½ã... she look so funny ~ haha~

Shook hand wif the ang mo~ hehe

haha~ sis among the ppl~

lastly, the graduates r too throw ur hat high up in the air~ haha~

Sis wif her cert~

haha~ ÀÏ°ÖºÍÀϽãµÄºÏÕÕ...

Family pic agn~

sis agn~
back to home... where ash and sis's bf is waiting~
here come my master piece~

haha~ i still think i'm gd at taking pic~ haha~

her cert~ hehe~

-------end---------