Nuffnang

Thursday, April 20, 2006

My Little Niece, Chloe~

A big NEW!!! my little niece Chloe came to this world yesterday (19/4/06) @ 1345hrs, she weighs 3.02KG~ OMG! she's even smaller den ASH boy! haha~ obviously rite! hehe~ mum and child are both healthy...of cos, daddy is ultimate happy!!! y i get so excited?! cos she's my first niece... as in my godbro's baby!!! happy happy! haha~ OMG! i'm really a AUNTIE liao~ but anyway, a little member in my god-family... godma and godpa sure happy like dun noe wat sia~ haha~ their first grandchild! OMG! my godma is a young grandma, she's only almost 50! wow! so cool~ its always gd to marry young! haha~ anyway, i can't wait to visit my little niece, wonder how she look like... hmmm... must be a sweet little girl wif small eyes (cos the parent have small eyes) but who noes negative negative equal positive!!! haha~ OH GOSH~!!! I'm mad! haha~ and ya, as a tarot beginner, astrology believer, wiccan wannabe... i'm proud to annouce tat CHLOE IS A TAURUS BABY!!! haha... Queen of PENTACLES!!!

p.s. Trina, i had jus rename Gong Tao Pink to 'Dua Suai Bak' (big small eye in hokkien) cos ever since i rescure it from the broken tiao tiao, one of it eyes become bigger den the other one...