Nuffnang

Thursday, February 07, 2013

3 Max Slimming: Attack the unsightly CELLULITES!

I guess most local women face the same issue as me.. FAT BOTTOM! trust me! I got a little small tummy, a beautiful pair of hands and wrist, but a FAT ARM and FAT BOTTOM! yes!! Not forgetting I got NO BUTT!

I wonder if its fortunate to be a Asian women, well, by nature, most Asian women look younger as compare to the whites, and we tend to have a smaller build in terms of the bone structure and height.. However, it brought along with the negatives too.. We tend to have more unsightly Cellulite.. and yes, as a women, we gain so much cellulite due to our hormones, the ability to pregnant and give birth... Whats worse, when Cellulite are the hardest to SHED! Even if you do much exercise and applying all the nonsense cream..

Thank to Groupon, I experience the 3 Max Slimming @ Beyond Beauty.
Basically they use this equipment to soften and breakdown the the cellulite, follow by absorbing the fats and lastly tighten and shape up. The whole process took only 35min.
Well, to be frank, the process is painful. But all depends on the amount of stubborn fats you are having.
Which means to say, if u have more fats, its much painful.

I did it twice so far, on the back of my thighs, which the pain is well.. bearable.. and my front thighs.. my front thighs got so much visible, yes, i mean VISIBLE cellulite and gosh... so painful that I could CRY!!! but again, the price to be a vain pot. Lucky the process is pretty short, am like screaming and almost punch the beautician! haha.. However, areas like tummy and arms should feel less painful.

(Pls bear with the FAT thighs) This was taken at night when I reach home after my treatment. the bruises show all the stubborn fats area. I swear that the back of my thighs are not as severe. During my 1st treatment, I lost like 2cm off my thighs immediately. Seriously worth going thru' the pain.

I went to Orchard Central outlet and serve by this lovely lady, Stephanie, very nice and chatty. Do look for her to know more about the treatment! And also check out the webby link here! 1st trial is only $88!

And lastly, don't forget to maintain the result by doing exercise and diet control! Taa...

No comments: