Nuffnang

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Days Of DeSoLo Life

not gng to touch on personal stuffs... anyway, messy life i got... well... changing changing... am tired of all this craps... i need FRENS! well, i think i got enough of frens le lah... haha~ at least enough of great frens... haha~

well, bz life... i got my new CPU, but sound card isn't working... a few pics to be uploaded... first first... my abang's bday... let mi present abang Raffeeh~

here's Rafi... my PGPR abang... very gd to me one wor~ hehe~

rafi in the hse... the dinner is on him~

and here, fendy looking at the cam & Mr LAMLI (Ramli) chating wif rafi... i piss him off by calling him LAMLI!!! haha~

The bday cake~

Happy Birthday to raffeeh~

A little special treat from me... Feeding the bday MAN a cherry~

help up in cutting the cake... but look at Koon... he jus couldn't take my 'xiao jie' kind of speed anymore~

And he snatch the knife from me and cut the cake by himself instead...

And here's Hairil, the gaint Eater... haha~
tat nite i over ate... OMG!

Went MS to catch 'the Break Up' wif Roy... i simply love jennifer Aniston... she so freaking chio and i freaking love her to max... BUT! i love PCD nicole still a little bit more~ haha~
my crave of 'Dim Sum' is working agn... and we went to...

and we went to some watsoever chinese restuarant~!

presenting my poly Buddy, he's more like my shopping KAKI~! haha... always jio him go shopping and i tell u, he is so kind lor, haha~ cos he walk wif me to all the lady boutique and... he help me wif the shopping bags... haha~ hehe~

Mi & Roy... i noe my make up smudge! ARGH... and... my dark eye circle got darker... ARGH....

Acting cute wif Mr Roy Roy~

Some cam whoring session at home... haha~ sometimes ago...

Wif my hair down~

wif my hair Up~
hmmm... i mean cam whoring wif ASH BOI~

haha... mi and my darling ash... i love him to bitz~

Ash is really STINKO, he got this dog smell, i call it 'Ash Scent'... And i SWEAR, I really LOVE Ash's Scent... haha~ i noe i'm abit MAD but... really i love tat scent of ASH, do u hav it?

Kissing wif Ash... haha~ i noe i'm sick~!haha~

more cam whoring on mirror obsession...

In the ladies... on my way to BINTAN~

Dark DeSoLo in white! Devil in disguish... OMG! haha~ b4 heading to momo~

Jus now... met up wif Roy for lunch~ hehe~ he need to fix his mummy's hp @ nokia care... and haha... my 3 hrs lunch bk... OMG! *faint*

In the bus, on our way to Parkway Parade~
and on our way back~

jus a normal shot~

And roy start acting cute~ and all the craps come in~

Act beh song~

DeSoLo *tongue-out* and Xiao Mun *pouting*

Cam whoring continue...

Challenge... See who hav a bigger pair of eyes~

i extremely love this... so cutie~

Jus a Last one to end the cam whoring session~

Lastly, a snapshot of me by Mr Roy~