Nuffnang

Friday, September 15, 2006

My Birthday Coming

OMG! DeSoLo is celebrating her 21st bday! so excited!!! but... alot of money to be invested in and FEAKING lots of things to be plan... like... buffet, invitation, entertainment (as if), decor, blah blah blah... jus alot of things ah!

working on it k... and ya... freaking lots of ppl bday coming... and ya, HAPPY BDAY to my Dearie SIS! and happy birthday to ZhiQiang, my cyber fren, and ya, happy birthday to my ex... ~_~!
and alot of coming LIBRIAN's bday... OMG!!! my Beloving fellow libras... the born charmer... haha... the vains.... So happy... birth of libra, which means... NEW BORN LIBRIAN!!! haha~ happy~

Tml i can get my intense suntanning~!! Company Family day at Wild Wild Wet... opps =X its my 1st trip to WWW wor... haha... *shy* PLs! let tml be a ultimate sunny day!