Nuffnang

Friday, September 29, 2006

Get ready to BLING on the 14th Oct 2006

well... i had plan... haha~ My 21st... i dun noe wats got up to me... i go crazy in doing the party... not becos i wan it to be so on and blah blah... but cos since i wanna do it den do a nice one... quite crazy of me lah... hav send my invitation out... i bet a few of them won't be having it... but anyway, jus let me noe, cos its like i dun noe who i send out to and who i missed out... haha~ i'm an idiot i noe...

anyway, the theme of my party will be 'BLING BLING'... well, gothic hav to be put aside if not it will be so halloween... and ya, i dun wanna scar the hell outta my mum and relatives... so... i go for bling bling... hmmm, ya... i hate PINK, BABY PINK~ so i can't go for a PRINCESS kinda party, its jus so not me lor... and yeah! there goes, BLINK! am a R&B freak... hav everything plan... hmm... the balloons, the lightstick thingy, the autograph book, the decor, the make ups... etc... must be blink, if not, i'll help u to be... but i doubt ur wanna try me... haha~

anyway, note to all... i need a designers, i need ushers, i need helpers... DESIGNERS!!! someone who can draw... i wan a big cloth banner to be up! haahaaa... i noe... i'm doing alittle too... kua zhang le... well... tat's DeSoLo if i wan it up, it hav to be nicely UP! yeah... anyway, alot of things to shop... lucky lao niang got alot of lobangs... and ya, if u ppl hav any events, be in birthday, xmas or new yr, u need packet drinks, can food, wat so ever. jus let me noe... *wink*

so fun... fun as in to do a party, but not fun as in to be the lead... haha... madness~