Nuffnang

Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm Missing Somebody... Shhh....

HEY PPL, LISTEN UP! JAY CHOU'S NEW ALBUM IS OUT!!! haha...

am listening to his cd, wow~ so nice... my bf wor... haha~ love him to max!

anyway... am at work on a sat, so sian... anyway its only half day... haha~ my dressing today is like so OUT! i'm wearing beach wear to work!!! Beach shorts, racerback tank top, beach Slippers, my billabong big bag, jus too beach... haha~ miting jen over at sentosa straight after work, jus hope tat it will be a great day, a great sunny day.... tan tan and more tan... haha~ *yeah* almost reaching the skin colour tat i been wanting and i got to maintain it... Love the Dark chocolate Colour... hehe~

My momo Urgh is back... sob... i so wanna go momo tonite... anyone wanna take mi there? this morning manage to get juanna to agree to go wif mi tonite... but scar... later last min say dun wanna go... hai~ sian half... who wanna bring me go..? i really so so wanna go... pls...

oh... btw... i slept late last nite but... i'm still having gd face day and great hair day... no curtain fringe!!! haha~

i continue my 'missing'.....