Nuffnang

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Breaking for Jus too LONG

ya... been hav bk for jus too long... is tat all wat heart-broken women been doing?! OMG! doesn't matter... i'm in a high mood...

mit up wif the NIANG(s) for KTV... Celebrating Dewei (sister) Bday... SHOPPING THERAPY wif my *jie-jie*... and today... wif shu?! settle our bintan trip thingy?! *pray-hard* tat its still available... and fri, miting my DING DONG.... hehe~ weekend is still a qns mark! if bintan kana, OMG! bye... am off to bintan... hehe~

KTV wif the NIANG(s) on 31/07/06

yeah yeah.. finally, after much planning... we got to K together.. wif my Poly's Niang Niangs... haha... camwhoring agn...
wif zhenhui....

Canon flash is jus too BRIGHT! and it make me look... FREAKING SCARY!

No one noe how to love us rite... so we love each other....

love Tricia~
camwhoring wif xiao mun~

A normal shot~

act cute~

The sia lan face~

act innocent~

Ultimate HAPPY~!

Giving that Sluttie Face agn~

Tricia & me... using her cam... look better den mine wif flash~ hehe~

the grp photo... my attempt...

grp Photo... Tricia's Attempt...

dewei's bday one... still not available... waiting for yan to upload... anyway... hav a great time! opps =X haven't buy pressie for him... haha~ wait for my pay... still owe him... a free treat from dewei @ marche... i had my ceasar salad and dory fillet... healthy huh... but still... FAT! hehe~ den to Ten Gu... i dun drink so ya... went there to slack ard... and get to see ah shu there, she was at tat area drinking wif her fren... well, seems like both mi and her not having a gd day tat day... well, i'm always not having a gd day when love come into plc.. so... hai~ at the pt when i hav no love... ya... things will be better~ as in i can really hack care everything... still trying to tune my life back~ and poor shu, she drunk, not the very jialat kind lah... hai~ she still feeling as moody... we need a bk but! BINTAN NIRWARNA IS FULLY BOOKED! fuck! pray hard... bintan lagoon... limited space left... scary....

Shopping Therapy wif my *jie-jie* yesterday...
went to town... my worse craziest shopping therapy... and its like... a dream come true... first time i ever, i bought something and i freaking forgot abt the whole world... now i noe wat's shopping therapy... i'm crazy~

well, i took a day mc... hehe~ to keep my sis company lah... for some shopping trip... down to town in the noon... its shiok, when u dun need to work... and u can SHOP! went to billy bomber for lunch... its on sis's :p... hehe~ she got her bonus, and i got my benefit... PLS! i won't take advantage of her one k!

Here's my lunch... ya... so veggie... ceasar salad, cream spinach, mussels, clam chowder and sis's seafood spagetti... she love spagetti... and ya, our craving for jap food is gone... and we feel so sick toward jap food... dun ask mi y, we jus do... and yeah, i go for greens... the ceasar salad is alrite, not as tasty, the toast bits is too buttery... and ya, the cream spinach! its heaven to me... i seriously love it~ i dun noe y ok... and am not a veggie lover k... i only open myself to certain veggie, and spinach is definitly not my fav... but... it jus kill me~ haha~

Mi and my 'lao jie' well... i admit... i look older lah! shit u ppl! hump! y do i always look older den her leh... everyone tot i'm the elder... since young ok~ but i'm mei mei hor! anyway... still love her lah... and .... jialat liao... i think we look more alike liao after i diet... OMG! everyone can see and everyone noe =X

ok... we went for some shopping... and no doubt! my first time, feel the powerful treat of wat SHOPPING THERAPY can do... its ultimate... i forgot my mum's name... and ya... i forgot somebody's name too and i total too engross till i forgot everything! haha... i'm mad~
we went to LV boutique... and ya... she eyeing her long awaited LV wallet and show me this clutch which is really nice and classy.. a small clutch tat cost $800++ but tell u, really worth the price... u must see and u will noe wat i mean... anyway, she showed me this cutie soft-spoken guy... ya, he's neat, smart, tall, slim, soft-spoken, gentle but... hai~ he seems to be from china... sad... well... forget abt him... i finally hav a feel of my dream bag, LV speedy... looking at speedy 25 and 30... 30 is alittle big and not tat nice to me lah... and i'm extremely attracted to Speedy 25 Damier! it look better den monogram, alot better and its handle is of darker tone and u noe DeSoLo is a sucker for dark colour... and i'm like itch all over my body really... so wanting one lor... and my sis took a wallet, making her payment and am still looking at tat speedy... ARGH... after buying, we settle at a bench and she start shifting her things from her old torn wallet to her new LV wallet which cost a bloody $600++, ok... she got her bonus...

and tat's her wallet... tell u, LV really hav a better grp of sale support den gucci... we tried gng gucci @ paragon, service simply sux! and LV very different, they really helpful and enough to serve u den giving u tat CB face... anyway, i'm start itching for tat speedy... so... hehe~ my loving sis offer to pay for mi first and i'll pay her back by installment! OMG!!!!!!!! i go nuts i tell u... my dream bag leh... i been wishing and wishing and ya... i'm having it... siao! i noe, its jus a LV speedy which din even hit 1K while others are having loads and tons of gucci, burberry, coach and mi only one miser speedy and yet boosting ard... come on lah, not abt boosting but abt my dream bag leh... nv tot tat i will be having it so early... and ya... we went back... so pai seh... haha~ but lucky lah, at least we buying something... ya! and... i bought my speedy... love it like HELL! and i mean HELL... my real first branded and my dream lah of cos...

and ya, tat's my choice~ hehe~
den we continue walk ard... and i bought a jellicious M.A.C lip gloss, a cool purple-rish one~ love it~ and bought on sis credit... seriously! i am penniless at tat moment~! and yet can still shopping... thanks to my sis lah... but! am paying her back k... hehe... and she sponser me part of the LV as my bday pressie~ hehe~ so fortunate huh... MUACK! and ya... we slack and walk and back home agn... a day out wif my sis... cool sia~

and.... thurs... and my weekend... and my bintan.... stay tune~