Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I told u tat i recover le

as wat i wrote previous the time when i recover is the time when i post my pics... when i start my self-obsession...

first... show u guys, my Ash boy's bday... (19/07/06)

well, ash is 3 yr old le... how times flies... e 3rd time i celebrate bday for him... bought him a cake... and ya! thanks to belle for joining our celebration...

Tat's ash's bday cake! so cutie tiny mini one... 300gm... ya! its meant for dog, but human can also eat it, no worries... dogs owner, u can get it at upper east coast rd, US dog bakery! and ya, candles provided...

Singing bday song to Ash Boy~

by rite, he should blow the candles... but... haha~ dun expect so much can, he's only a dog! my sis do it for him~

Make a wish & Cut the cake~

And there goes... ash's bday cake...

And here a pic taken wif my little bday boy~


hmmm... a pic taken on the 14th jul~ after a tired day of clubbing at momo... slacking outside and took this pathetic ugly pic! *faint* the day i hit *blink*blink*

the days of my recovery...

Well... i'm jus action only... hehe~ act pitiful mah... so sad huh~

I'm tired and i'm really am...

Darling ash tries to kiss my pain away... so sweet of him... sometimes i can't deny tat he's so sweet and loving~

My Clubbing @ MoMo on 29/07/06
hit momo wif belle on a sat... well, it dun turn out well... i mean it suppose to be gd, cos of the 2 weeks bk from clubbing... we try to reduce out clubbing sessions... the day i hit on gothic punk dressing... dark eyes... cross... but too bad... no stubs, no piercing...

tat's the day... hehe~ i love it~ my hair grew longer le... everytiem when i start diet, weird things happen... last rd, when i'm on diet, i grew 2 cm taller at the age of 20!!! and this time rd... my hair grew longer... haha~ ok... i think too much le~

ya... i noe it look abit... hard to accept... too daring?! haha~ but i love it~ bleh :p

b4 gng out... a pic taken wif my blood sister... love her lots... *muack*

ya... she's more slim, hav a head of longer hair den me... BLEH :p... pic request by my mum~ haha~
miting belle @ our lao di fang... bugis... hehe~ and start our 16 lian pai~ while slacking at our new found slacking plc~

the normal one~

The cool cool kind~

the so.... manicure kind~ haha~

Pouting... a MUST!

Happy~

the typical Rudolf & Ding Dong~

We try to act innocent~

We try to act Bitchy! -_-!

The effects testing~ hehe~

The standard Black & White~

haha~ wat's this sia! haha~ act innocent agn?!

our shoe shoe~

whose is whose? can see? hehe~ she walk wif me when i'm in depression... love my gers~

in sepia~
den to the ladies... b4 we set off to momo~ *touch up*

hehe~ my hair look short from the front~

Tat's my gothic punk... my sis's frens said... my eyes make up is nice, but my dressing is so -AH LIAN-... wow biang! *faint* cry sia~

catch us Camwhoring in the ladies~

Ready to set off~
we hav this habit... to go momo b4 11pm, and slack outside our lao di fang till 12am den enter into the R&B arena~ hehe~

Kissing my Belle~ 'i love u, u love me, we r happy family'

My typical expression~

Happily everafter~

A self Protrait
to end my entry~

The cute, sweet, nice nice pic of little belle belle, taken wif mi... hehe~ *stick my tongue out*

Lastly... a mei mei de pic of mine... i admit i did some editing... BUT only contrast and brightness k! am not a liar, its the camera tat lies... haha~ i like cannot ah!