Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I hav a total of 181 pics to show!

finally... i manage to squeeze some time out... blogging~! 181 pic! OMG... all my pic... all at one go! power~ start from the earliest one... the ktv wif my sec sch mates...


start off wif me~ haha! wat kinda face is this... hmmm~

ah kun having his fillet O fish in party world~

and here it goes... DeSoLo and Ah MeI cam whoring~

hehe~ and agn... mi and my ah shu~

We are loving~

*Muack*Muack*

and here i am... cam whoring wif kun while he's singing~

and ya~ it got to be dewei jie mei's turn~

and dewei teach us the 'blur' effect~

and we try taking grp photo~


and here it goes... dinner wif my Niang(s)... special for our oversea stud, NISA!

Photos of the early birdsss...

Let me present NISA! the star of the day~

The b4 and after...

Rizlan, Nisa, Me and Roy~!

HuiLing's Autograph session?! O_o

Jason SMOKE?!

Nisa wif the Sweetie Choco from us~

Rizlan become ahmad?!

Mi & New Pump Pump... cam whoring~

Me & Nisa~

Jia Jia & Yue Han Bi De SIAO Wei Wen~ long name~

Bo Zi & Ting Feng~!

Mi & Ah Roy!

Mi & Rizzzlan...

Nisa & HuiLing... The niangs~

Nisa wif Lover and Fren~

Rizlan & HuiLing....

Xiao Mun & Niang Niang siting on Water~

Grp Photo... straight after dinner~

The Poly mAtes : The Formal~

The InFormal but... HuiLing dun like me :'(

Informal 2nd Take~

The Niang Niang(s)

Plans after dinner for the PBL~!

On my Way~

Roy Sulk...

Pay a Visit to Eski Bar...

Mi & Roy in Freezing Eski Bar~
we settle down at boat quay starbuck... and Huling ordered a ...

CHEE BYE (SMALL) drink...!!!! INSULT! we wanna SUE them!!!

ok... here it come... one of Rudolf & Ding Dong's date...

The day when ding dong hit on gothic! and... OH MY! she look so like... my goddess, LANDY WEN! i mean in this pic~ hehe~

I love u, u love me, we r happy family...

Playful fights~

i love this so much~

We jus trying to act afraid...

and act cute... hehe~

Some zi lian pic...

The day when i hit on bling bling... hehe... my long lost von dutch cap...

the day when i visit baby Chloe, My god-niece~

Baby Chloe is so cutie pie~

I still prefer Chloe in white Pyjamas... so sweetie~ plus chubby! babies are adorable... **muack**

went to Dexter's bday after visiting Chloe~

Tat's the design on his bday cake! done by wei xiang... creative wor!

took pic wif the bday boy and frens~

anothe clubbing session wif Ding Dong~

Guess wat, its at momo agn and its always momo... strictly momo~

I love giving tat face eh?! haha~

a day to let go our troubles...

Taken after chilled out at Alley Bar~

my bintan trip~ hehe~

well, the 2 brave ladies... hand in hand we off to bintan~

Waiting for the ferry @ Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal~

another pic b4 we broad the ferry~

in the ferry~

Its me! at my seat...

I swear, i'm trying to take pic of the ferry and not catching those ang mo aunties gossiping...

The beautiful sea we are on...

The hotel Lobby~

Our welcome drinks and our room key~

Ready for my new addiction... SUNTANNING!!!

Enjoying the sun without even looking at the time once... relaxing... and beautiful environment... wif lots of ang mo hunks!!! haha~

The Swim pool~

The shelter is teh POOL BAR! so cool rite~

Cam whoring by the pool side~

Continue cam whoring... haha~

Ah shu brought a bottle of wine along...

And ya, it taste GOOD!~~

haha~ its obvious tat she go crazy over the wine~!

So do me~ haha~

And we start swifting to the beautiful beach~

We agn start cam whoring by the beach~ haha~ expected~

Our dinner plc...

haha~ my ah shu... excited over the dinner... but seriously, its not tat tasty... :p

Tat's our room~

On our way back... i hav my hair clip up!

agn... in the ferry, on our way home... miss bintan so much!


The fireworks on NDP 06, taken from my home... hehe~

and ya... after my bintan trip... i'm hook to suntanning~ haha~ a tanning session wif pele @ Sentosa Siloso...

Tat's Pele... My cyber Bestie!!! hehe~ he kena sunburn sia! heng ah... i din... hehe~

Into my 'Zi Lian' agn.... Tan Tan Tan.. cos i love Trina TAN and Jocelyn TAN! haha~ i Seah, so tat's my only way to get TAN! haha~ rubbish in the dustbin... haha~

went for suntanning wif Juanna on that sat and suntanning agn on sun wif Belle... 3 times in a week... wow!

So Tan rite... haha~ mind u, tat's taken on 13th of aug... which means i turn darker agn, cos i went tanning on last sun too... OMG!

I think am proceeding to 'indian' skin colour, as per wat juanna said... haha~ power! and no doubt, every SUNDAY is a SUNtanning DAY... hehe~ anyone wanna go for a tanning session wif me... am a sentosa islander le... woo...

addicted to suntanning liao... haha~ my trina baby, we really become one white and one black le... haha... u better bring along a set of full body suit during ur next trip back to sg, cos LAO NIANG will take u for SUNTANNING SESSION! haha~ and full suit to protect ur baby fair skin colour from turning nigga black! wahahahaha~

-end of my 181 pics- phew! finally~ haha~