Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

PCD "Buttons" Zip Hoodie is OUT!

OMG! *scream* i'm yelling, i'm screaming cos.... PCD "Buttons" Zip Hoodie is OUT! i been waiting for it lor... u noe... its tat one tat nicole wore in 'Buttons' MTV... OMG! i'm gng nuts... finally, its out... and of cos, DeSoLo adores black and obviously i will wan this black hoodie more den 'don't cha' white hoodie... OMG! and my dear darling dustbin gonna get it for my bday... *muack*... love her like mad... haha~ no shipment to sg... which means... haha~ only very little of sg-rean will be having it... and YA! The DUSTBINS love DOLLS... and it gonna be out DUSTBIN Symbols agn... i.e. we have.... pattern chua, same guess bag, mirror obsession, Dustbins, Butterflys and now, PCD Hoodie!!!! can't wait for my Hoodie to arrive NOW! haha~

anyway, some updates... skool daze... ya~ been skooling these days... jus had my first lesson yest... well, urban economics, so far so gd... its exactly like wat i learn in poly, econs, jus tat its more on land, property and real estate market... a slight diff... ok, i feel... more serious this time rd, i really listening to wat the lecturer teach and i mean i'm concentrating on the lecture... haha~ maybe its only for the beginning, but... its gd enough le lah... dun play play ah... i can't afford to do my course badly this time rd... afterall its wat i chose, its wat i wan, its wat i aim for, its for my own future... dun wanna fool ard wif it... somehow, the way of teaching is more of my style i will say... finish up the lectures in a week time, 16 hrs for 4 days. its more of my style as in, ya, get the whole picture of everything first, den go into each topic in detail... and me, at my side, i'll noe which one i'm not tat gd in, i can study more, work harder on tat particular topic... well, alot of thingS are yet to say lah... jus wish me all the best in my study... and ya! MY DREAMS.... working hard on it... *wink*

I got my New CPU le... yeah! i can go online at HOME le! so happy... buying another web cam for my home use... a better one i hope... hehe~ i haven't got the time to even fix my cpu back and test the new system... i got to leave it till weekends le... and ya! its MINE, my PC le... haha~ i'm the only one using... so happy... hehe~

work... fucking lots of phone calls today and i hate it... irritating lah... i hav frobia for the typical phone rings... SCARY!

beauty... OMG! all my cosmetic is OUT! my mascara, my blush, my liner... OMG! its hell... i hav so many things to buy... i'm taking DiorShow's waterproof mascara back, cos it can gif me a more dramatic look, but! its not as waterproof enough... hai~ the only bad pt... sian... and my estee lauder eye liner... i tell u, i seriously love it and i can use it for like... a few mths?! unlike Bourjois one, it not water resistant and one tube is only my 1 mth supply! no gd! and my blush... wanna get a new brand one, but the colour is my main concern... i wan a orangey one, as i hav a dark skin tone, pink look sux on me, it make mi look like roasted PIG! OMG! haha~ Orange wif tan skin look so 'summer', i love it... haha~ and my 2 way cake, or rather i should look for a Pressed powder instead, as wat Tricia recommanded me... OMG! so many rubbish tat i need... hai~ and ya! Shu Umera's cleanser, i always want a bottle of tat, but its so costly... $125 for a bottle, but actually, not consider ex lah, cos its big bottle~ alot of things in mind... hai~ money is my main concern... OMG! hate it... and ya, my bday... hai~ the buffet and stuffs, one more hell thingy... sian... alot of things to do ah... but now, for this current week, i jus need to concentrate on my studies and tat's it... wish mi luck~

p.s. i'm itching all over... i need to go MOMO! my MOMO addictiong is working... OMG!