Nuffnang

Monday, October 02, 2006

Ah Neh Neh . . .

Muahahaha~ i really go NUTS abt my tanning session.. and OMG! i'm loving it like HELL... so addicted to the colour and i mean SO! haha~ show ya a pic taken in June 06~


Tat's the fair me... well, not really tat fair but consider FAIR to me le... OH... bth sia~

and i took a pic on 30 sep 06, which is sat nite~


Oh My Goodness... i heart myself jus SO SUPER MUCH! i love tat kinda DARK CHOCOLATE tone... it makes me feel so dangerously yummy deliciously Sweet... wahahaha~ TRINA TAN! haha~ i sure she go nuts when she see this skin tone... she heart those kinda angel white fairness skin... haha~ yeah! BABE, we r jus so contradicting but yet so loving... wahahahaha~ *muack muack*

ok... my mum go nuts too... she frown whenever i said i wanna go suntanning... wahahahaha~

New nickname by Dearies: Keany the sexy, Ken the horny and Ricky boy... they name me 'AH NEH'... OMG!