Nuffnang

Saturday, June 10, 2006

~CamWhore Madness~

finally, i had resize and select the best pics from the total of 82 no. i choose 60... hmmm... still as much~ haha~ enjoy~


Shall begin my first pic wif Dino, from the new grp, Soler~ we caught their performance while slacking at bugis mac on a wed nite~ tat's Belle's fav... she almost flood the whole of bugis wif her drooling of saliva lor~! haha~

below are all taken on 2nd of June...


A little touch-up b4 we head momo on a friday nite~

OMG! my groovy green contact agn... and my freckless complexion, take to make up... i dun like this pic... but i love the smoothness of my face! PLS! its not tat gd in real lor~ *wonder of DeSoLo*

The 1st 3 take... still consider normal... haha~ in bugis Toilet~
And here's the camwhoring session... *warning* nv let 2 ladies grab hold of a camera! and worse a digi cam, where they can view, delete and retake!!! haha~

OMG! this is so exposing... Thanks to Ding Dong huh~

and here miss belle, a nice sweet pic of hers~

a sweet smiling face... *note* these are all taken wif FLASH!

This somehow remind me of X'mas... haha~

Jus Stone!

Opps! =X No Flash pls!

I seriously think i should go take up photography! haha~ its so nice lor!!! i take one k!

YEAH! \/

I hav a BIG hair!

Jus acting cool~

*firece* who owe us money?!

I'm hungry! i eat Belle~!!! But seems like she dun taste gd~ haha~

we start Bitch ard... haha~

*blur*blur*

i love giving tat *du*du* ...

*tongue*out*

We turn into horrible creature~ Dinosaur?! i look so agressive and Belle look like she having a better plan in mind~ belle: 'let jeslyn attack the victim first, and if she die, den i'll go, at least easier to fight when victim is weak!' haha~ so imaginative~

So flirtatious~! haha~

Ding Dong hav her hair up!

Back to normal~

I jus wanna dance dance dance~

I like cannot ah! *trina's slogan*

I love the Pillar...

.... a little too much~

my love my dearie 'Jee Leng' too too~

OH gosh! she start acting serious! -_-!

Hav a 2nd tot?! she's not tat serious afterall, under my influence... she do tat *du*du* too~ haha

Beh Song is it?! Hump!

In mist...

Its rite or left?

Wat look is tat sia~ doubtful?

So sweet~ So girl lor~

She kei siao take my pic sia~

pure sian~

The time when i saw a star upon the sky~

The time when the two of us saw a star upon the sky~

A zoom in~

We look more like we're gossiping~ haha~

jus Belle Yu~

When we fall for the same pillar~

OMG! The pillar collapse and Hit her!?!

Star Star...

Surrender~

Flowery Belle~

Its my turn... Pure DeSoLo~

SCREAM~~~

Star Star...

DeSoLo get MAD!

Aaaa... I saw something...

Everyone is flooding MoMo liao~

Where are u sia?! We can go in liao u noe...

i shall end this entry wif a cutie cuite pic of Belle~ haha~

Tat's all for tat day... and there's more... stay tune~