Nuffnang

Saturday, June 24, 2006

A Plain, Boring & Common HOME!

Shit! sorry to start a early morning entry wif such a Ugly rude word... but y?! din hav a gd morning?! not until i receive this email from blogger support! the story goes all the way back to.... a few weeks ago?!...

ok, my ah shu was visiting my blog for the very first time, as loving as she is, she try to view my archive, but sad enough! my archive links are all broken... u can try it now, still broken... As usual i was like... FUCK! i mess up my archive template coding liao... quickly check my html... hmmm... nth wrong leh... so try using the template provide by blogger... wao lao! its still the same lor... nth wrong wif my coding, its something wrong in the link itself! fuck! i quickly read blogger help on the issue... and ya, it written something abt republishing the blog, the republishment is not done properly or so, try doing it... so i follow and i tried... its the same leh, not very helpful and until this issue, the only solution is the republish thingy! wow biang! my 2 yrs of hard work leh... i check my history in my dashboard, ok, my old entries are still ard, but... wat the fuck! the archive are all broken and not found! shit~

So i wrote in to blogger support... and... the reply is like ... 'we r very bz, can't always assist each enquiry on our own, pls look thur' the help page... if its still couldn't work, pls reply to the email...' well... i read the HELP, agn... the HELP isn't tat HELPFUL leh~ so i reply to them agn! Well Well Well... that the reply i got back...

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. Please note that Blogger Support does not currently support questions regarding customized template code or CSS/HTML ingeneral. Please see our Blogger Help article for some brief tutorials andpointers to more resources: http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1116

Sincerely,
The Blogger Team

OMG! kill me kill me... its customised ya... but doesn't means when u see 'OH! customised template, sure html wrong...' wow biang! pissed sia! so no choice, i change my template to a UN-CUSTOMISED one which provide by BLOGGER! To prove tat it isn't abt HTML, but the link, the url itself! Very sad leh... after a 2 yrs blogging hardwork, i can't view my past entry... and the problem can't be solve by me... its like, imagine, someone hack ur accounts, delete ur posts, nth u can do to recover it, only blogger can, and u r like waiting and waiting... sian~

its like... i bought a new hse, i jus paste a colourful wallpaper on and after 2 yrs, i realized its leaking, so i complaint to HDB, HDB insist tat the leaking is cos by my renovation and give me one THOUSAND hotlines to call for help... and now! i hav to prove that i din do any renovation, din cause the leaks, so i tear off my wallpaper lor... and my home is plain and boring now... jus so ordinary and common... BORING!

Hai... when can my archive recover?! its like... 300 over entries leh... heart pain ah! my lips also pain... cos i accidentally bit it while eating my morning pancakes... ARGH... and SHIT! it bleeds lor~ :'(