Nuffnang

Friday, June 16, 2006

It was all on 10-06-06

pics pic pics... alot of pics... all strictly taken on last sat one... jus alot of pics... b4 i start my granny story! let me scream first!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT BIG BIG! my archive links all all broken...!!! well, my past entries not lost yet! but jus the archive links are broken... so piss! and our dear blogger team still haven get back to mi regarding this issue~ ARGH~~~!!!

not been slping well yesterday nite... dun noe y... been waking up every hr! scary~!

pics time~

shall begin wif some self obsession thingy... dressing for the day... i wear a ful body of crystal?! not to the extend, but definitly hav more den enough of crystal on me~ haha~

My new Crystal doll top and ya! DeSoLo love dolls... and my new belt... pls look at shirt and not somewhere else!!! Opps! =X

My forever lovely bag, which my dustbin sis own one too... See... there's some crystall on it too, leh the strips...

my shoe shoe... there's crystals too... leh... the tip! haha~ So crystally huh~ actually i call it STONES... haha~

A poser... actually trying to act my fav monster pose but end up i did something like wat our dearly Sly Sim's OFFICIAL pose! OMG! fail fail... and end up being a POSER~!

Me and my colleague Juanna~

ya~ tat's my company... *pathetic* u can sense tat i dun really love it tat much huh~ haha~

and tedeng.... here are the pic taken at Gao mei's bday! but but but~ so funny! she's the bday ger and not even one of e pic has her face! can't blame us k! cos she hao lian dun wanna take wif us one hor!
first pic of the day~

caught hold of the nice lighting @ the mirror... so start my mirror obsession~ wif mich on the left, kun in the center and me holding on to my Mobby~

Self-obssession agn... love it when i do a dramatic make up on my eyes... trina's method of dramatic curling eye lashes... haha~ mascara overdose?! yeah! i love it too...

Cam whoring wif mich~

and Kun join in~

Of cos i won't let my ah shu escape!

A kiss for her~

A lovely close huggie

My Monster pose come into pic agn~

This pic look so... like a rapist and a victim?! O_o

DeSoLo is such a drama Queen lor... so fucking lots of expression~ now i force them to act dao wif mi! haha~ *hao lian gui*

A flying kiss>?!
mirror obsession begin agn... i can't seems to let go of the mirror~

UH OH~!

My fav *du-du* Kun look so sick! haha~ OMG!!! look at shu's Body language!!! haha~ kiss in between ..... *faint*

Jus a rather normal one~
and we move to the outdoor...

So scandalous.... Opps!

no doubt, Kun can be as 'zi lian' as ME! and ah mei try to catch a little attention behind~

a *du-du* agn... haha~

Shu & Chong~

Mi & chong chong~

The KING part 1

The KING part 2

Oh... Hate me, Slap me... i'm look extremely SLUTTY! AH~~~ and ya! i'm not tanned enough!

Big Head Shot wif Ah Mei~ *innocent*

big head shot wif Kun... a little too close up~ i look so... PLASTIC!

Tat's so much better~ OMG! i'm falling for myself! siao liao lah~

Hello Uncle! u trying to do some circle tricks?! and ya! he is so proud of it huh~

Opps! my qing ren... waahhaha~ he sure freak out if he saw this entry! haha~

It is So SCANDALOUS!

The lovely sweetie Pies... ah mei and mich~

So enthus for the buffet dinner?!

Mi and *shag Shag* de Jeff~

i wasn't trying to features Kun, but to feature Mich! haha~ so funny~

Who squeeze my chubby face!!!!

Cheeky Ah Mei...

Mi agn, the crystal doll~ haha~ artificial~

I swear the dinner wasn't tat Yummy as it seems~

Ghost Face! a cute ghost lah

resting our heads on the Table~

Mi *du-du* agn~

Jus Glass, Mi an Kun... pure zi lian~

Jus Mich & Me~

*tongue* Out~

2 vain pot~

The cute Monsters~

the lovely Grp~

Kun's big head shot!
and we left the chalet head a pub in riverside pt...

Caught Ah Pat~

mi & my act cool de ah si~

Jus a normal one~

When the Zi Lian ones start their '16 lian pai'

I noe~ it has not reach 16... but its zi lian enough lor! we hav jus turn the cam into neoprint machine!

My best net fren... Pele~

Force to act cute... well, its DeSoLo LiGaTio lor~

My & my Wai Yu, Chong~

Mi & Sister DeWei...

Mi & Mich~ seems like she addicted to tat *du-du* liao~

So Sorry, but i hate it when ppl take pic wif me, putting her face behind me! ARGH..... make my face look Big lor!

Tat's Ah Pat wif his cool cool Coat!

Chong wearing Pat's cool cool coat, trying to act like a biz man~

And Pat extremely Love It~ haha~

Caught Sporty dressing Belle Drunk in Action~ haha~

Tat's Terrence, a zi lian i believe... one of our momo fren?!

Drunk & yet force to act cute~ haha~

Tat's all on 10th June~ there's more! believe me~