Nuffnang

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Its Still Stuck on 10-06-06

well... until den i realized... Tat's not all on 10-06-06... i still hav some pics in ah mei's cammy... here it goes... the nv-endings....


Freaking ultimate act cute~!

Frenching wif my sh shu?! O_o

Kissing Ah Mei... the temper-less cha bo! haha~

I'm wif the gers... OH... i'm so attention seeker by doing tat among them! high liao lah~

Can't see Shu~

The gers.. MUACK**

Acting monster! AGN?!?!

Threesome?!?!

So... DEMON sia~

Hao Lian Kun & Mi~

The little grp wif... well, the bday ger~

The little grp~

Mi & Chong... acting cute?!

haha~ the bitchy DeSoLo in action... even Belle say me a SLUT! haha~

The Multi-face DeSoLo... i can act innoncent also one k!

Jus taking a rest for more to come~

Posing wif the glass?! haha~ my expression comes agn~

Caught Cam-whoring wif mich!

2-some agn?!

I love u, u love me!


proud, hip, firece, blur, all in~

My shu been cut half~

the ladies the ladies~

Wif Kun~

The 'Xi', 'Nu', 'Ai' & 'Le'

I wanted to taste Ah Mei...

and ya~ i did!

act monster?! BLEH! this jie mei kei siao!

See~ he act blur~

Finally... a nice one~

A grp photo wif the bday ger?! hehe~ the sec sch mates~

a candid one to end~

Dewei and Kun ... molesting the... Statue?! O_o!